๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Picture this:

Gaga scores multiple Emmy nominations today. She makes a post about it on Instagram. There she aknowledges the tour's 2nd anniversary and uses the momentum to give us another tiny crumb of LG7 or about her intentions in the next months music-wiseย :cheeky:

and then you woke up, right?

PaulaMonster13
24 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Picture this:

Gaga scores multiple Emmy nominations today. She makes a post about it on Instagram. There she aknowledges the tour's 2nd anniversary and uses the momentum to give us another tiny crumb of LG7 or about her intentions in the next months music-wiseย :cheeky:

Ok nvm f the Emmysย :messga::messga:ย 

ย 

ย 

She can still do the 2nd part tho!!ย :poot:

• LMAO 4

Is it bad that I'm kinda glad the CBF didn't get an Emmy nom? :selena:ย Now she won't have to extend the Chromatica era for another 3 months :selena:ย Like, let's just move on to LG7 Gaga, as much as I love Chromatica, I'm so over it at this point :icant:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

She didnโ€™t get a nom cause Emmy people were clearly pissed she had a teaser at the end and the song still not being outย :cheeky:ย hope you learned your lesson Miss Honey Stef

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Is it bad that I'm kinda glad the CBF didn't get an Emmy nom? :selena:ย Now she won't have to extend the Chromatica era for another 3 months :selena:ย Like, let's just move on to LG7 Gaga, as much as I love Chromatica, I'm so over it at this point :icant:

Thatโ€™s looking on the bright side I guess lol

360 > 143
  • LMAO 1

PaulaMonster13
11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wait bc I see your point and I might have to agreeย :awkney:

Edited by PaulaMonster13
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

She didnโ€™t get a nom cause Emmy people were clearly pissed she had a teaser at the end and the song still not being outย :cheeky:ย hope you learned your lesson Miss Honey Stef

LG7 is canceled for sureย 

• LMAO 1

If it is not coming out this sumerr, this alboom might have become 2025 line tbh

There's rumor that she will be the cover for October Vogue, but that will be definitely for promoting Joker FAD movie since it is going to be release in that month. There will more more magazine covers and media tour of her in late September-whole October too for this movie, for sure.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ WUMBOLOGY! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

1 hour ago, homomo said:

This podcast is giving me LIFE in those trying times! :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

This womanโ€™s ability to bail and leave fans high and dry is truly something else

I lowkey really was expecting either an announcement or some movement this week, so if she stays quiet all week Iโ€™m officially in concerned mode, lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Emmy voters said NO MORE

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe916trh7hbgpnv8192bjv

TimotheeChalamet
20 hours ago, River said:

HBO has a contract with Sky in many european countries like italy, switzerland, germany, uk, so it all depends on them and not on HBO :franminervini:

In Italy we'll have HBO in 2026 ๐Ÿ’€

• Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)