💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

If someone was desperate I bet you could just go to Joanne Tratorria and ask her dad for info and he would just spill the beans :oops:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 8

19 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

yaaaas.... the whole city of düsseldorf was full of fans. you saw monsters and people in Gaga merch everywhere. so pink.

that stage looked so massive. in real life it really looked like solid concrete and in the beginning we didn't even knew there were screens... 

also the whole street in front of the hotel was overcrowded so the police thad to step in. 

i got such a bad sunburn from that day but i would do it all over again

That moment when we all realized the leaked stage pic was real :bradley:

I was just thinking about this today. I remember standing in the pit dehydrated and sunburned and thinking "ok next time I'm getting a seat" but now I'd absolutely do it all over again.

...and then there was the collective post-concert depression/hangover on Monday morning at the train station :ladyhaha:

• Love 3

scheisseJK

So its been really 52days since we got snippet of the lg7 song…:saladga:

And we got…. nothing:traumatica:

On the the other hand she is silent on social media for 16 days… so this silence for sure leads to… 

Nothing:vegas:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 3

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

If someone was desperate I bet you could just go to Joanne Tratorria and ask her dad for info and he would just spill the beans :oops:

When I was there I asked about LG7 but he just spilled a pot of stale bolognese on me :triggered:

• LMAO 5

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, scheisseJK said:

So its been really 52days since we got snippet of the lg7 song…:saladga:

And we got…. nothing:traumatica:

On the the other hand she is silent on social media for 16 days… so this silence for sure leads to… 

Nothing:vegas:

It leads to a new Haus Labs product announcement. :anveeroy:

• Sad 1

Nessun Dorma
5 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

2 year anniversary of Chromatica Ball opening night and Emmy noms today, what do we think besties? :holdmyhand:

I’m looking forward to the nominations announcement! :excited:

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 2

2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

that stage looked so massive. in real life it really looked like solid concrete and in the beginning we didn't even knew there were screens... 

Sameee I was so confused and I only realized these were screens when one of the screens had a glitch like 30 min before start 

PaulaMonster13

Picture this:

Gaga scores multiple Emmy nominations today. She makes a post about it on Instagram. There she aknowledges the tour's 2nd anniversary and uses the momentum to give us another tiny crumb of LG7 or about her intentions in the next months music-wise :cheeky:

HelloHangoverz

Insider here. 24 minutes until LG7 surprise drops. Y'all aren't ready :enigma:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 1

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Picture this:

Gaga scores multiple Emmy nominations today. She makes a post about it on Instagram. There she aknowledges the tour's 2nd anniversary and uses the momentum to give us another tiny crumb of LG7 or about her intentions in the next months music-wise :cheeky:

Looooolll

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)