Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

can she please at least appear in the supermarket or any papapics? i take old studiopics or a new haus labs photoshooting as well

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, River said:

HBO has a contract with Sky in many european countries like italy, switzerland, germany, uk, so it all depends on them and not on HBO :franminervini:

Oh good so HBO is not as bad as I thought! European monsters deserved better though :noparty:

find your freedom in the music

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

can she please at least appear in the supermarket or any papapics? i take old studiopics or a new haus labs photoshooting as well

It's crazy how the last year or so she has mastered how to completely disappear and only be photographed when she wants. She disappeared for like a month after March, then 3 week after CBF, and now it's been 10 days :traumatica:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's crazy how the last year or so she has mastered how to completely disappear and only be photographed when she wants. She disappeared for like a month after March, then 3 week after CBF, and now it's been 10 days :traumatica:

where's the podcast bestie? this work is boring me and I could do with an hour's procrastination

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

where's the podcast bestie? this work is boring me and I could do with an hour's procrastination

@homomo is workin on it mama :heart::pawsup:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

homomo
46 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Editing tonight! Don't think it'll be ready by an appropriate hour tonight, so tomorrow morning/early afternoon :)

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1