Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, NATAH said:

you're all so concerned about other musical releases when it's clear Gaga is waiting for major global events to pass so she isn't overshadowed and sabotaged again!! she's now at a point where her only competition is mother nature herself :applause:

When she said “my biggest enemy is me” for the era, Covid said, “haha you thought bitch” :traumatica:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 3

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

There's actually one that I know of and it's pretty recent!! I'm talking about irish singer-songwriter Hozier's latest amazing album Unreal Unearth here :flutter:

It's a conceptual album that explores through its songs Dante's nine circles of hell. It's such a great album if any of you are curious enough to give it a listen. Would love for Gaga to someday make something similar or a conceptual album, that'd be super cool with her artistic mind and visuals.

i genuinely did not know the album was based on it? I gotta give it a relisten with that in mind

• Love 1

tigerteeth

I just found this snippet (you know where) and saw similar ones posted kn YT. They’re different to the AI snippets that were uploaded a couple of weeks ago…

are the the new ones legit? They sound so poppy and I kinda love em?

Edit: the vocals sound as if they could be AI-Gaga - nevertheless just wanted to catch up on the latest tea ^^

edit2: oh right, what made me believe these could be real? The way the GCB snippet can seamlessly be heard (dance in the shadow of the NIGHT)

Edited by tigerteeth

just wanted to announce i finally bought BTW 10th Anniversary Edition and Love For Sale yesterday. those were the only two Gaga albums i didn't have :kara:

now i just know Gaga was waiting for me to complete my collection to announce LG7's lead single this week........ so, you're welcome :cheeky:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, tigerteeth said:

I just found this snippet (you know where) and saw similar ones posted kn YT. They’re different to the AI snippets that were uploaded a couple of weeks ago…

are the the new ones legit? They sound so poppy and I kinda love em?

Edit: the vocals sound as if they could be AI-Gaga - nevertheless just wanted to catch up on the latest tea ^^

edit2: oh right, what made me believe these could be real? The way the GCB snippet can seamlessly be heard (dance in the shadow of the NIGHT)

i really really hope it sounds at least as good as this fanmade ai...

edit: can i post a yt link to a ai/fanmade? @PartySick

edit 2: here it is

Edited by Schizophonic

PartySick
21 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i really really hope it sounds at least as good as this fanmade ai...

edit: can i post a yt link to a ai/fanmade? @PartySick

Yeah, the only thing we have a rule against (afaik) is trying to pass off AI as real

💚
  • Thanks 1

Nick Knight just posted on IG a pic of the moon interlude from that one Chromatica Ball interlude that wasn't included on the film. Do you think this could this mean something or is he just reminiscing about their work together lol

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Schizophonic
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, the only thing we have a rule against (afaik) is trying to pass off AI as real

thank you ❤️

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, OHDH said:

Nick Knight just posted on IG a pic of the moon interlude from that one Chromatica Ball interlude that wasn't included on the film. Do you think this could this mean something or is he just reminiscing about their work together lol

ITS HAPPENING 

Panic Omg GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

Lady Rah Rah

He put 911 as the song playing on the post…911 POP EMERGENCY 🚨 🚨 🚨

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Shook 1