💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

I really expect a late July release/ announcement for the single….. just because it’s clear from interscope Mains and the week after gambino drops, that our August. 

M i K E Y
41 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Isnt that a normal thing?

Yes but it’s getting out of hand :franminervini:

Edited by M i K E Y
  • LMAO 1

TylerMedeiros

I have some commentary to provide:

I am not a psychic, but I’m spiritual. I have made predictions about people and can feel or “read” other people’s vibes and their past. I’m not 100% accurate. Maybe 60-70% but something in my gut was telling me to type what I have provided below:

Gaga is our friend. She understands  her music, her identity, her purpose, and her fans. Us. She knows us. I feel her hurting, as I can sense she has a roll out planned. She is now very confident and secure - but she still knows what it’s like to not be famous. She isn’t doing it for her career anymore - she just loves her passion and how that itself spreads love. We tend to forget this about her until ‘BAM! SHE’S BACK!!!!’

and then we always ask ourselves why did we doubt her…

She listens to us. She cares for us. And she knows us. She needs to love herself in order to love her fiancé, her family and friends. We are not just fans to her - we are her ‘hope’.

This is very sacred to her. Something is brewing. 

she’s clearly throwing off the GP on purpose, and she’s doing so with us. It’s like she’s throwing us a surprise party and she will not allow anyone to ruin it. Have you ever thrown a surprise party before? It means the most to the one who is throwing the party when the person they’re celebrating is sooooo happy. 

LG7 is important to her. And apparently more than we could even know - as she’s doing things completely different this time. 

this is what she wants. I hate it too, but I can feel her energy. 

don’t forget who Gaga is, as a human being. Stop the drama, start the music (soon).

YEET
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7

Ultimecia
12 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I have some commentary to provide:

I am not a psychic, but I’m spiritual. I have made predictions about people and can feel or “read” other people’s vibes and their past. I’m not 100% accurate. Maybe 60-70% but something in my gut was telling me to type what I have provided below:

5 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

🫣

Dude what... :triggered:

I saw the "lyrics" you posted, and then removed with the edits reasons saying "Panicked due to NDA" and now just "Panicked after posting" ... :triggered:

Are you claiming to be an insider or a psychic? Choose one! :ladyhaha:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I saw the "lyrics" you posted, and then removed with the edits reasons saying "Panicked due to NDA" and now just "Panicked after posting" ... :triggered:

Ignore and move on lol

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Love 1

TylerMedeiros
14 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I’m not tech savvy please don’t listen to me. I don’t need lawyers. 

Edited by TylerMedeiros
Fml
YEET

I am not a psychic but I am spiritual... I can feel Gaga will be releasing LG7 within this decade and it will feature her vocals and some instrumental :bradley:

Thank me later 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952tey1zbt98g4tzqup6fb

Edited by palma
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1