Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Are you really hoping for a full album next month while there's not even a single announcement in mid July, and no concrete LG7 ackowledgement for almost 6 weeks :huntyga: Let's be serious two seconds :trollga:

At this point let's grab our Alejandro candles for a lead single late summer. That would be a miracle

But she could just drop the album without previous announcements or singles. Imagine the meltdown :ladyhaha:

I don’t think this is happening though :laughga: *grabbing a candle* 

find your freedom in the music
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

But she could just drop the album without previous announcements or singles. Imagine the meltdown :ladyhaha:

I don’t think this is happening though :laughga: *grabbing a candle* 

Lady Gaga is that type of artist that needs the presales with album announcement and pre-orders and some kind of hype growing with a song. Especially she hasn't released any new big music project for quite long.

The best for her would be a return like Ariana Grande imo.

• Like 1

Sherry

An insider told me they forgot to edit in the last screen in GCB. It was supposed to say:

LG7

Gaga RETURNS

HAH! YOU THOUGHT! CLOWNS.

:selena:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 4

Phoenix Rises
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

She announced it on March 3rd, release was April 10th, so 5 weeks.

Didn't it get delayed to May 30th:partysick:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said:

Didn't it get delayed to May 30th:partysick:

Yeah, but first planned release was 10th of April

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

eunino

I am completely lost and bored at this point. While I don’t see the album coming anytime soon (it is hard to believe it could come in August), I absolutely cannot get my head around the fact she decided to tease it at the end of Chromatica Ball Film for nothing. Like girl, why put it out like that if the idea was to remain silent for the next two months??? I would rather not know Gaga was returning if she wasn’t really returning lol. Being a Gaga fan is something else I swear…

• Like 7
  • Thanks 17

Phoenix Rises

Logically its coming before Joker2:partysick: , and unless something drastic has changed  plans ,:diane:we should get a single this month or an album drop and single release August. Like maybe just drop everything at once in August?  SOON as she says:samanthac:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, eunino said:

I am completely lost and bored at this point. While I don’t see the album coming anytime soon (it is hard to believe it could come in August), I absolutely cannot get my head around the fact she decided to tease it at the end of Chromatica Ball Film for nothing. Like girl, why put it out like that if the idea was to remain silent for the next two months??? I would rather not know Gaga was returning if she wasn’t really returning lol. Being a Gaga fan is something else I swear…

Yeah atp it's been 7 weeks this upcoming Saturday. Why THE **** would you literally say "soon" in regards to when new music is coming, and then tease new music at the end of your concert film with "LG7 Gaga RETURNS"?!

If we didn't have that tease, we would just have studio pics/teasing and those stopped in March, so we wouldn't be expecting anything :messga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Heygirl22

What’s sad is I’ve never been bored during a pre era 
I miss Gaga music so much 😢

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
On 1/30/2024 at 2:18 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I hate it here :messga:

On 1/31/2024 at 4:14 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Last day of January here in USA, I'm so excited for this month. Hope we get the single soon (or even some more insider TEA) but I have a feeling we are going to be strung along until the 23rd :messga:

So nothing has changed 

gretchen amp GIF

• LMAO 6
  • Sad 1

JoanneMonster

But she smiled at “LG7 Next” when she was talking about the ebd of jazz and piano. that means its coming before joker. right??? RIGHT?????:toofunny:

I See You
  • Like 2

lastpopicon

we might as well start listening to "I like it rough", we are all getting fu**** hard :franminervini:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 6

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, lastpopicon said:

we might as well start listening to "I like it rough", we are all getting fu**** hard :franminervini:

Not even. We're getting ghosted :saladga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

zerojk
3 hours ago, eunino said:

Right?

it has to be one the worst things she has done

thats why we are so traumatized  :wtfga:

• Like 1

Lextyr97

I really should stay far away from this thread. My blood started boiling. Gaga’s team sucks so bad

• Thanks 2