Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I like the sound of 5 weeks over 12!!:cryga:

Yeah, I think we would get at least 4-6 week of pre orders for Gaga 

• Thanks 1

63grekke
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

First of all, don't you dare assuming things about me ever again, second it's this: https://x.com/rtheodory/status/1803894187911200962?t=cx0aFiDjXHJKc7OiJRQBmA&s=19

He shared a full version on SoundCloud

https://x.com/rtheodory/status/1808193894494134373?t=6iYBr9jTecmBACkyh1r3Xg&s=19

This instrumental is not the one in the new snippet 

Leoj305
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

She announced it on March 3rd, release was April 10th, so 5 weeks.

But it was delayed and released in late May due to Covid. 

I expect August announcements, she’s going to give Katy and Gambino their space. Maybe a single late this month. 

NATAH
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

She announced it on March 3rd, release was April 10th, so 5 weeks.

so what's all this nonsense about needing 6+ weeks? :grr:

mother, what must i do?

Gangie
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

"Nonsense" exactly this. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2

AntonTurnItUp

Gaga doesn't need more than 4-5 weeks of pre-sales because she is one of the best selling artists for physical copies in Interscope and we all know it, plus LG7 is one of the most anticipated albums of this year and if Katy doesn't meet expectations, everyone will turn their eyes to Gaga.

However, I truly don't think we will get a new single the next week nor the album in august, I'm expecting a surprise drop on July 25th because this day marks exactly two months after the GCB announcement and is a thursday, the album maybe the first two weeks of september but this is a bad date for Grammys 2026 on then she'll be busy with Joker promo so I really don't know, the album is obviously coming in 2024 but the closer the Joker release gets, the less chances there are for an album rollout, and we're getting tired.

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Ain’t no way this album is coming in August I fear :wtfga:

Are you really hoping for a full album next month while there's not even a single announcement in mid July, and no concrete LG7 ackowledgement for almost 6 weeks :huntyga: Let's be serious two seconds :trollga:

At this point let's grab our Alejandro candles for a lead single late summer. That would be a miracle

Edited by monketsharona
  • Sad 2

plane jane
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i think it makes sense since Billie is also on interscope and she had 6 weeks of pre-orders

also, things have changed since 2020 and Chromatica had decent numbers back then mainly because of tour bundles, so now Gaga needs to announce the album well in advance to score good numbers and pre-orders are necessary these days 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Are you really hoping for a full album next month while there's not even a single announcement in mid July, and no concrete LG7 ackowledgement for almost 6 weeks :huntyga: Let's be serious two seconds :trollga:

At this point let's grab our Alejandro candles for a lead single late summer. That would be a miracle

Again, I just don't understand why she added that snippet!! It's so bizarre!! 

• Thanks 1

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I don't know either it was just a kind of gift. Or she had some kind of changes in her plans which would not surprises me like at all as we are talking about Lady Gaga.

Don't forget she confirmed CBT Film 10 months before it was actually out :huntyga:

• Like 2

lastpopicon
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

it's clearly working, soon 1000 pages :nooo:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

plane jane
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

the more i think about it... maybe she wanted to tell us that her "Gaga" persona will be fully back for LG7?? to get us excited and warn of exciting visuals and TFM/BTW kind of music idk! 

• Thanks 1

RBL
1 minute ago, plane jane said:

the more i think about it... maybe she wanted to tell us that her "Gaga" persona will be fully back for LG7?? to get us excited and warn of exciting visuals and TFM/BTW kind of music idk! 

Maybe. But I want you to be wrong. I hope we’re getting something soon. But it is very brave for you to say it. Kudos for saying that. For spilling. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • LMAO 3

plane jane
Just now, RBL said:

Maybe. But I want you to be wrong. I hope we’re getting something soon. But it is very brave for you to say it. Kudos for saying that. For spilling. 

nah, i think we're getting the album soon (lol), but what i was trying to say is that she didn't mean to tease the date with that snippet but rather her OG persona making a comeback!

• Thanks 2

tyler k

I'm feeling good vibes now that J&P is over idk :party:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee