💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

63grekke
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's the same voice model of that Tea AI version from last year, the instrumental is an extended remake shared by a fan on SoundCloud and the lyrics are inaudible. The only real snippet is the girlfriend one 

Link to the instrumental?

ChromaticaBoy
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yes and people ignoring it are just stirring up unnecessary drama. She may be taking a lot of time but she wouldn't tease with a snippet for 2025, she's not stupid and she is aware of how her career would be overlooked if she did that. Also her insta post for her birthday and her collaborators being lip tight when asked (Nicola Formichetti) or hinting at the process being done (Andrew Watt). We just have to wait and stop being so negative or making useless countdowns. 

I agree. And, just asking, what do you think about the possibility of LG7 being Joker’s soundtrack? I know how it works and I know we have a very clear example of ASIB’s soundtrack being original score and yet not being counted as LG-something studio album. I just have a hard time thinking about her making double promotion both for music and film. I feel like her projects deserve their own spotlight. Maybe it will be something closely related to the movie, a companion album, like some people are guessing. That’s probably the only way I can see two projects happening at the same time… Do you think something like this would mutually boost both projects, music and film? And at this point, what about JFAD’s soundtrack? We know it will have some original music, so isn’t it going to be confusing to have new music in a close timeframe both on the soundtrack and in a new album? What if she pulls a “Shallow” and GP forgets about the companion album?

Apologies for all these questions:oops: love the hype train but I also really love to make objective forecast about her release strategies

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

TimotheeChalamet
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

Link to the instrumental?

Searching for it since I don't have SoundCloud but heard it on x, the user said he made a full version on SoundCloud 

7 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I agree. And, just asking, what do you think about the possibility of LG7 being Joker’s soundtrack? I know how it works and I know we have a very clear example of ASIB’s soundtrack being original score and yet not being counted as LG-something studio album. I just have a hard time thinking about her making double promotion both for music and film. I feel like her projects deserve their own spotlight. Maybe it will be something closely related to the movie, a companion album, like some people are guessing. That’s probably the only way I can see two projects happening at the same time… Do you think something like this would mutually boost both projects, music and film? And at this point, what about JFAD’s soundtrack? We know it will have some original music, so isn’t it going to be confusing to have new music in a close timeframe both on the soundtrack and in a new album? What if she pulls a “Shallow” and GP forgets about the companion album?

Apologies for all these questions:oops: love the hype train but I also really love to make objective forecast about her release strategies

LG7 will have nothing to do with Joker soundtrack

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

southpaw773

We are having pop girl summer and nary a Gaga in sight so far :messga:

Darcklighter22

If you look up LG7 and  not lady Gaga on the D site, the latest upload has the full thing not cut into parts with the mix of the real snippet with the fake AI and it's so clear to point out the fakeness of it all :cheeky:

• Like 1

63grekke
31 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Searching for it since I don't have SoundCloud but heard it on x, the user said he made a full version on SoundCloud 

lol you don’t even know what you’re talking about. There’s no “concept instrumental” out there. Literally just saying anything 😐

TimotheeChalamet
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

lol you don’t even know what you’re talking about. There’s no “concept instrumental” out there. Literally just saying anything 😐

First of all, don't you dare assuming things about me ever again, second it's this: https://x.com/rtheodory/status/1803894187911200962?t=cx0aFiDjXHJKc7OiJRQBmA&s=19

He shared a full version on SoundCloud

https://x.com/rtheodory/status/1808193894494134373?t=6iYBr9jTecmBACkyh1r3Xg&s=19

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Ain’t no way this album is coming in August I fear :wtfga:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

MessyTop
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Ain’t no way this album is coming in August I fear :wtfga:

Is not, pre orders would be up for at least 6 weeks like Billie. interscope needs 6-12 weeks of preorders to make money and numbers 

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is not, pre orders would be up for at least 6 weeks like Billie. interscope needs 6-12 weeks of preorders to make money and numbers 

At this point I think LG7 might be connected to Joker 2. Or she's going to wait til next year. Could Interscope not being doing this in the background though? Like making the vinyls and then announcing it?

MessyTop
Just now, madmagical6 said:

At this point I think LG7 might be connected to Joker 2. Or she's going to wait til next year. Could Interscope not being doing this in the background though? Like making the vinyls and then announcing it?

I don’t mean pressing vinyl, i mean letting fans pre order, example Billie had 6 weeks between announcement and release, Charlie had 12 weeks. Pre orders make the release week have huge numbers. 
Is huge business, they ain’t gonna release the album with out having weeks for fans to pre order and save. Even if she announces next week, it won’t come out till September. I just don’t see any possible scenario of an August release, plus physical year starts in September, new budget for labels 

• Shook 1

NATAH
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I don’t mean pressing vinyl, i mean letting fans pre order, example Billie had 6 weeks between announcement and release, Charlie had 12 weeks. Pre orders make the release week have huge numbers. 
Is huge business, they ain’t gonna release the album with out having weeks for fans to pre order and save. Even if she announces next week, it won’t come out till September. I just don’t see any possible scenario of an August release, plus physical year starts in September, new budget for labels 

how long was chromatica's pre-order period?

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

how long was chromatica's pre-order period?

She announced it on March 3rd, release was April 10th, so 5 weeks.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

madmagical6
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

She announced it on March 3rd, release was April 10th, so 5 weeks.

I like the sound of 5 weeks over 12!!:cryga:

• Like 1