💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

sounds so real to me :bradley:

Hit me a message and say hi !

JoanneMonster

so when is it coming? imagine how tired we are Gaga please if you are reading this announce somethingggf

I See You

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

The new fragment seems very real... Someone has uploaded it to Youtube, if it is removed due to copyright we will have a confirmation!! :stalkga:

The 30s one?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Nite

It's kind of sus that the lyrics become more clear towards the end where we know they're real and very hard to hear before that :icant:

and I think it might get a takedown even if it's not real because it does include the real snippet from the tease? Do takedowns only apply to full music or parts too? :artdoll2: clearly an expert

Jose Alberto
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The 30s one?

No, it's just 17 seconds!! 

Linus Gaga
3 minutes ago, Nite said:

It's kind of sus that the lyrics become more clear towards the end where we know they're real and very hard to hear before that :icant:

and I think it might get a takedown even if it's not real because it does include the real snippet from the tease? Do takedowns only apply to full music or parts too? :artdoll2: clearly an expert

Idk why I can hear

"It's out of control, I cannot tell what it's like"

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

No, it's just 17 seconds!! 

Oops, cant find that one

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Reality

The 17 second one sounds fake af. The part where she says "dance in the shadows" at the very end fully sounds like AI.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

HelloHangoverz

y'all please be for real. it's not even the same bpm as the chromatica ball snippet.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Jose Alberto

If this is AI, I need the fan who made it to upload the full version... :music:

theARTVampire

It's a little sus that the snippet ends exactly at the same time.. "..in the shadow of the XXX?" 

Ultimecia

The new leaked snippet is fake af... but it does sound good, because the official snippet is THAT good! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

tylerjs

They’re all fake, clearly. Not sure why anyone is even remotely convinced that they “could be” real or “sound real” in the slightest. If y’all really think there’s a single shred of realism to these we are in grave danger with AI :traumatica:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

TimotheeChalamet
53 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

How can you say “definitely”? :enigma:

edit: I mean, do you think there’s some kind of confirmation that it is coming this year?

Yes and people ignoring it are just stirring up unnecessary drama. She may be taking a lot of time but she wouldn't tease with a snippet for 2025, she's not stupid and she is aware of how her career would be overlooked if she did that. Also her insta post for her birthday and her collaborators being lip tight when asked (Nicola Formichetti) or hinting at the process being done (Andrew Watt). We just have to wait and stop being so negative or making useless countdowns. 

• Like 1

Linus Gaga

screen-shot-2019-07-09-at-2-44-53-pm-156

Y'all say the new snippet sounds fake af, watch it turns out to be real just like this pic :bradley: