💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

MDevacelli
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It kinda does sound real!! It fits well with the official snippet. 

My DM is closed. :triggered:

Darcklighter22

The clear parts of her voice don't sound like her tho but it's ironic it's all stuff we have heard and no new parts and it cuts off before previewing more :cheeky:

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
Posted (edited)

It's the same voice model of that Tea AI version from last year, the instrumental is an extended remake shared by a fan on SoundCloud and the lyrics are inaudible. The only real snippet is the girlfriend one 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's the same voice model of that Tea AI version from last year and the lyrics are inaudible. The only real snippet is the girlfriend one 

Yeah the the "dance I  the shadow of the" then when night comes and the rest plays it's more HQ ish but it also doesn't sound like her they spliced it and uploaded it separately but there's one snippet where it's all together and it's easier to point out as fake.

TimotheeChalamet
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yeah the the "dance I  the shadow of the" then when night comes and the rest plays it's more HQ ish but it also doesn't sound like her they spliced it and uploaded it separately but there's one snippet where it's all together and it's easier to point out as fake.

Also I don't know why they still try to fool us by relying on "the monster's around", when there's clear acapella filters of the snippet going around the internet where it's clear she doesn't say anything lol 

HelloHangoverz

not her sausage fingers on that fake AI photo from the fame monster photoshoot :enigma: is there any limit to people's attention seeking

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Also I don't know why they still try to fool us by relying on "the monster's around", when there's clear acapella filters of the snippet going around the internet where it's clear she doesn't say anything lol 

I think she's saying something, there's just a lot of low pass filter so the words are indistinguishable. (it's clearly not the monster's around, though)

Edited by HelloHangoverz
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

I think she's saying something, there's just a lot of low pass filter so the words are indistinguishable. 

In the one I've heard there's just a "oooaoaah" pitched up and down and the syllables sounds are from the instrumental, I cannot find it anymore unfortunately but it was on x 

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

In the one I've heard there's just a "oooaoaah" pitched up and down and the syllables sounds are from the instrumental, I cannot find it anymore unfortunately but it was on x 

I know the one you're talking about. To get that they've had to put the original snippet through a crowd removal model, then they've put that output through a vocal/instrumental removal model, then they've put a load of high pass filter on the vocal output to try and bring out the words (as Gaga put a lot of low pass on it)....that's why it sounds so tinny. The whole process has filtered out a lot of the vocal that was originally there

Edited by HelloHangoverz

Levine

I know they're fake, but they sound so real lmao I don't know how to explain.

Jose Alberto

The new fragment seems very real... Someone has uploaded it to Youtube, if it is removed due to copyright we will have a confirmation!! :stalkga:

ChromaticaBoy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No it's definitely coming this year but most likely towards the fall like ARTPOP or Joanne

How can you say “definitely”? :enigma:

edit: I mean, do you think there’s some kind of confirmation that it is coming this year?

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

Lara Croft
22 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I still think she’s saying “don’t stand alone”

…if she’s singing anything at all :messga:

Schizophonic

who wants to be my dm friend? i still haven't heard the girlfriend thing 

Schizophonic

less than two hours until our next countdown!

• YAAAS 1