opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

guys but putting the discussion about how good the snippets sound aside, can we talk about how concerning these leaks actually are? :cryga: I mean, we don’t know how imminent the album release is, maybe they pushed it back

she’s got the number one song in the world right now, it’s not exactly a good timing for a new drop, DWAS could realistically overshadow the actual LG7 lead if it comes out too early 

I don’t want yet another rushed era from Gaga :cryga: our girl can never have a proper rollout 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

tyler k
1 minute ago, southpaw773 said:

Imminent in LG world could be several weeks lol 

i feel like general consensus is something LG7 related happening this week or next week

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, tyler k said:

i feel like general consensus is something LG7 related happening this week or next week

I really doubt it. Pop up stores for DWAS are up till 1st of September. They probably recorded a live performance to support the song with more numbers on youtube and it keeps growing on radio and Spotify + she has Joker premiere next week. If anything I would say 2 weeks and I still have doubts about it.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Rahrahbitchson

Omg the Chromatica hate :bradley: im sure it will be appreciated in 10 years just like BTW even tho for me the best album of 2020 was folklore not only the best of that year but actually from recent years. I wont discuss that :ohwell:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 1

ARTPOPistah

OMG GUYS

I think the "Abracadabra part 2" snippet that appeared today on YouTube was real!

(It's been taken down now)

I was the first to tell here that I believed it was fake. In fact I later reported it for disinformation.

Well, now I received an answer from YT telling the video has been taken down.

If I check the "report history" and I click on the title link of the video it says: "The video is no longer available due to copyright infringement claim by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry ("IFPI")"

Proof: https://x.com/PotterheadSnape/status/1828925354591039839

Edited by ARTPOPistah
  • Shook 1

tyler k
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I really doubt it. Pop up stores for DWAS are up till 1st of September. They probably recorded a live performance to support the song with more numbers on youtube and it keeps growing on radio and Spotify + she has Joker premiere next week. If anything I would say 2 weeks and I still have doubts about it.

have you not listened to @BlingNotTheMusic podcast? 

they specifically said "the next two weeks will be very interesting" 

it's already Wednesday and things have certainly been interesting so far

• YAAAS 1

tyler k
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPistah said:

OMG GUYS

I think the "Abracadabra part 2" snippet that appeared today on YouTube was real!

(It's been taken down now)

I was the first to tell here that I believed it was fake. In fact I later reported it for disinformation.

Well, now I received an answer from YT telling the video has been taken down.

If I check the "report history" and I click on the title link of the video it says: "The video is no longer available due to copyright infringement claim by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry ("IFPI")"

Proof: https://x.com/PotterheadSnape/status/1828925354591039839

omgggggg WHATT 

Schizophonic

the "abba"/neon lights snip is actually a part of shadows of the night, well at least that version of it that might be real, might be ai

• Shook 3

GraphicModernGirl
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

guys but putting the discussion about how good the snippets sound aside, can we talk about how concerning these leaks actually are? :cryga: I mean, we don’t know how imminent the album release is, maybe they pushed it back

she’s got the number one song in the world right now, it’s not exactly a good timing for a new drop, DWAS could realistically overshadow the actual LG7 lead if it comes out too early 

I don’t want yet another rushed era from Gaga :cryga: our girl can never have a proper rollout 

Gaga overshadowing Gaga would work for me

not to be dramatic but -

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, tyler k said:

have you not listened to @BlingNotTheMusic podcast? 

they specifically said "the next two weeks will be very interesting" 

it's already Wednesday and things have certainly been interesting so far

No I havent and I dont plan to tbh. Dont think anything special has happened for now other than them taking snippets down.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

tyler k
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

No I havent and I dont plan to tbh

your tone is so pointed:triggered:

• LMAO 1

tyler k
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

the "abba"/neon lights snip is actually a part of shadows of the night, well at least that version of it that might be real, might be ai

wait really? how do you know this 

lastpopicon
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

tell me more pls :max:

The melody that you choose can rescue you