💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Do you think a release or at least an announcement is happening next week? 

tbh in regards to release info, I have shared everything I can about that. Everything is done: lead mv, promo, album. Just waiting on the greenlight from Interscope.

There was a lot of movement this week which is very promising, and it felt good seeing others coming forward with the same info I shared, but I get the sense that the actual lead release date is only known to a very select few, similar to how literally no one knew about the DWAS collab.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 4

EvilBunny
18 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

tbh in regards to release info, I have shared everything I can about that. Everything is done: lead mv, promo, album. Just waiting on the greenlight from Interscope.

There was a lot of movement this week which is very promising, and it felt good seeing others coming forward with the same info I shared, but I get the sense that the actual lead release date is only known to a very select few, similar to how literally no one knew about the DWAS collab.

Thank you Bling! I’m not lying when I say you’re making the wait for lg7 feel less painful. Your infos are great and so far everything’s going very similar to what u said. Really hoping that we get at least the announcement this month! If u could make any predictions based on what u heard, when do you think the album could come out? (Sorry for any typos, I’m not American haha) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

SpiritBunny
23 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Bling we need you to fight hard! Sell your soul if you must! You will go down in history if you get the tea for us! Find that release date! :firega:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Enceladus

if we're all this excited, imagine how Gaga must feel?? After all these years, this has to be such a huge moment for her. You can literally feel her energy – she knows she’s about to drop her magnum opus. We are so NOT ready!!! :firega:

And honestly, with all these wannabe insiders, I trust @BlingNotTheMusic way more. Instead of fighting over fakers, some people here should just enjoy the moment.

And all the people complaining about chart success- I don’t get it tbh :awkney: does it really matter for some here? 

i follow her since day one, and I am more than proud and happy for her, where she is at her career right know. I don’t understand why sales and charts are so important for so many here. 

i truly wish the music is coming really soon, like the really normal humans soon. :selena: I can’t wait to discover all the art and messages she created with LG7. I really enjoy this pre-era and I am really curious what she’s about to serve in the next days and weeks. 

• Love 4

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Thank you Bling! I’m not lying when I say you’re making the wait for lg7 feel less painful. Your infos are great and so far everything’s going very similar to what u said. Really hoping that we get at least the announcement this month! If u could make any predictions based on what u heard, when do you think the album could come out? (Sorry for any typos, I’m not American haha) 

I genuinely don't even know atp. The hype this week was so high and then nada. Next week is a horrible option to release or announce imo given that Joker is premiering, The Weeknd is highly rumored to release his next album plus a livestream concert in Brazil, and Camila (Interscope) just announced for a Friday release. Maybe something will happen at the popups? Maybe an announcement the day before Joker? Maybe she joins The Weeknd in Brazil to perform a song (:ladyhaha:)? 

Imo the week of the VMAs seem like a better week to announce/release. One because she will have a lot of attention and two, that Friday is Friday the 13th which would fall in line with the album themes. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and trying to be patient :traumatica: But the fact we were told everything moved up from the original release date makes me think album September. Lets see.

5 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Bling we need you to fight hard! Sell your soul if you must! You will go down in history if you get the tea for us! Find that release date! :firega:

Girl, I would sell so much to get to hear this album rn :saladga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

gerrygaga

chances of the roan rumor being LG7? i think no but who knows.

anyways, is the #GagaRoan song coming on Sept 6?

I just noticed it is following the GagaMars pattern: rumor first then they followed each other, but with GagaRoan it's faster. the rumor was just days ago.

gerrygaga
53 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I genuinely don't even know atp. The hype this week was so high and then nada. Next week is a horrible option to release or announce imo given that Joker is premiering, The Weeknd is highly rumored to release his next album plus a livestream concert in Brazil, and Camila (Interscope) just announced for a Friday release. Maybe something will happen at the popups? Maybe an announcement the day before Joker? Maybe she joins The Weeknd in Brazil to perform a song (:ladyhaha:)? 

Imo the week of the VMAs seem like a better week to announce/release. One because she will have a lot of attention and two, that Friday is Friday the 13th which would fall in line with the album themes. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and trying to be patient :traumatica: But the fact we were told everything moved up from the original release date makes me think album September. Lets see.

really like the friday the 13th idea,

hoping it's

lead sept 6,

VMAs sept 11,

album sept 13,

but that would be too good to be true :toofunny:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Chlorine
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

To clarify you were told the album was moved up, but not from when? So it could have been moved up from March 2025 to January 2025? Or are you positive it’s this year? 

🖤🖤🖤

elijahfan
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

One because she will have a lot of attention and two, that Friday is Friday the 13th which would fall in line with the album themes.

I literally want to put it down on my calendar right now. Given the alleged theme of the album, it seems ludicrous she'd pass the chance of doing something on a Friday 13th.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
34 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

To clarify you were told the album was moved up, but not from when? So it could have been moved up from March 2025 to January 2025? Or are you positive it’s this year? 

Moved up (sooner) than the date in Oct 2024 

• Love 1
  • Shook 5

Chlorine
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

My gay heart :giveup::nooo::kry::bradley::franminervini::traumatica:

🖤🖤🖤
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Phoenix Rises
2 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

My gay heart :giveup::nooo::kry::bradley::franminervini::traumatica:

that kinda narrows it down :cheeky:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • YAAAS 1

gerrygaga
55 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

oh. good lord, manifesting sept 13 album, maybe 6th lead, i know she will be busy in venice but her team can just post things online for her while she does her joker promo.

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

oh. good lord, manifesting sept 13 album, maybe 6th lead, i know she will be busy in venice but her team can just post things online for her while she does her joker promo.

I think she made it quite clear all the music will come out at the same time.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1