💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

@BlingNotTheMusic it’s still a lot of fun listening and I trust your source tbh things already adding up 

I can’t wait for us to eat 

paws up :unicorn:

Hip Hop No GIF by TV One

Thanks for your support bb :heart:

The ones that know, know

And the ones that don't, well

:iamfair:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 4

Westerosi

We no longer seek to bleach out all the dark.

🖤 x

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1

monketsharona

At Bruno’s Vegas residency show they performed the song TWICE as encore. And it was professionally filmed. With different cameras angles They recreated the music video, playing instruments and then Gaga doing her dance

Apparently could be for VMAs

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

RetroPhysico
26 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

At Bruno’s Vegas residency show they performed the song TWICE as encore. And it was professionally filmed. With different cameras angles They recreated the music video, playing instruments and then Gaga doing her dance

Apparently could be for VMAs

This got me thinking. Is she really going to announce a new project while promoting DWAS? The VMAs is on 9/11. 😕

• Like 2

Tomiel25
5 hours ago, ARTPOPistah said:

OMG GUYS

I think the "Abracadabra part 2" snippet that appeared today on YouTube was real!

(It's been taken down now)

I was the first to tell here that I believed it was fake. In fact I later reported it for disinformation.

Well, now I received an answer from YT telling the video has been taken down.

If I check the "report history" and I click on the title link of the video it says: "The video is no longer available due to copyright infringement claim by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry ("IFPI")"

Proof: https://x.com/PotterheadSnape/status/1828925354591039839

The lirycs of that snippet were something like .

/intro/

cadabra
cadabra

/verse/
oh boy i be the one
ancient making fire here on my own 
pray for life pray for love
i am here and ??????:firega:

/pre chorus/refrain/

come on maker put your hands up

tap my body (trough a vein/trought the vain)

if you only ??????.

A little bit cheesy i know :cheeky: but unlike fake snippets / fan made songs that i usually despise because how cheesy they are (mamaperfect ilusión, tea, frankesteined fan made versions obv.)   this abracadabra new one is actually a bop and to good to be fake i even like it more than the snippet she play in france:lolly: and fit with the idea of Lilith that i post early today.

I remember some members said that it sounds fake because it did not fit with the sound of the abracadabra snippet she play in the car. But i could see the building up to that part and maybe the part she play  was only the dance/instrumental break  after the chorus.

And even if it they sounds diferent we must remember that every song has been reworked multiple times there are multiple demos for each song out there. ( free woman, babylon, 1000 doves , ROM etc you Hear the demo vs the final version and they sound so diferent ) For example, if she had share a snippet of babylon album version back then and weeks later a snippet of the demo leaked, many would think that the latter is fake just because the sounds and tempo do not match, and the audio quality is low.:poot:

And about the neón lighs snippet it sounds a little bit Abba but i think is because the sound quality/Effect or because its a demo. Also And actually it will be a nice bridge for a song before a last chorus ( just imagine an early G.U.Y. demo without edm production and you hear the bridge with low quality it will sounds like and abba song to.):ohwell:

I bet she is retelling the story of lilith and herself with all those songs

Eden (the birth in the garden) :pray:

Girlfriend (lilith / eve ):ororomunroe:

Notorius being (she became infamous :rockstar:because of her sins just like lilith and eve )

Abracadabra ( lilith the first witch):v:

Dance in the shadow (she embrace herself even in the dark and as outcast figure she found light) :stupidoreo:

Mustang (big boss song) probably a second half album song about her/lilith returning to the living world after her ARTPOP era :sure: "insert surprise witch you thought you we see the last of me gift" yeah i mean her comeback with Joanne/Asib :brat: lol inb4 this is her eras album.

I know im a little bit crazy but is the lack of lg7 music :madge:

i can't speak english but i can if you like
  • LMAO 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
37 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

This got me thinking. Is she really going to announce a new project while promoting DWAS? The VMAs is on 9/11. 😕

Apparently this is a hot take opinion but I’m weary that her label would opt to promote DWAS & not her own lead at the vmas. Obviously I want Gaga on my screens but the song had massive success already and is likely going to drop on the charts next week. Why they wouldn’t have her perform the LG7 lead at the VMAs and give another iconic Gaga VMA performance is beyond me. Not to mention there’s footage of the performance on Twitter. Just feels weird to me if the album/lead is truly that imminent and they’re using the VMA slot for a month old droplet song (at that point). 

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tea Time Omg GIF

You know people shared the info here?

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

RickMonster98

Maybe it will just be updated on socials/youtube

I doubt its for the VMAs:max:

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Maybe it will just be updated on socials/youtube

I doubt its for the VMAs:max:

I doubt it’s for youtube bc why put so much effort for a youtube video? A dying platform for music in the west?  

She’s done with with The Cure at the AMAs and Chromatica at the VMAs like they dont have to be on stage live

• Like 1

RickMonster98
37 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I doubt it’s for youtube bc why put so much effort for a youtube video? A dying platform for music in the west?  

She’s done with with The Cure at the AMAs and Chromatica at the VMAs like they dont have to be on stage live

Ok but VMAs is much more dead than YT in comparison:billie:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

RetroPhysico
48 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Apparently this is a hot take opinion but I’m weary that her label would opt to promote DWAS & not her own lead at the vmas. Obviously I want Gaga on my screens but the song had massive success already and is likely going to drop on the charts next week. Why they wouldn’t have her perform the LG7 lead at the VMAs and give another iconic Gaga VMA performance is beyond me. Not to mention there’s footage of the performance on Twitter. Just feels weird to me if the album/lead is truly that imminent and they’re using the VMA slot for a month old droplet song (at that point). 

Unless... VMAs is the last push for DWAS and she's announcing the lead and LG7 right after.

(But why would she. The VMAs is a irrelevant nowadays. IDK. I just want a date ffs.)

rain on miki
1 hour ago, Tomiel25 said:

The lirycs of that snippet were something like .

/intro/

cadabra
cadabra

/verse/
oh boy i be the one
ancient making fire here on my own 
pray for life pray for love
i am here and ??????:firega:

/pre chorus/refrain/

come on maker put your hands up

tap my body (trough a vein/trought the vain)

if you only ??????.

A little bit cheesy i know :cheeky: but unlike fake snippets / fan made songs that i usually despise because how cheesy they are (mamaperfect ilusión, tea, frankesteined fan made versions obv.)   this abracadabra new one is actually a bop and to good to be fake i even like it more than the snippet she play in france:lolly: and fit with the idea of Lilith that i post early today.

I remember some members said that it sounds fake because it did not fit with the sound of the abracadabra snippet she play in the car. But i could see the building up to that part and maybe the part she play  was only the dance/instrumental break  after the chorus.

And even if it they sounds diferent we must remember that every song has been reworked multiple times there are multiple demos for each song out there. ( free woman, babylon, 1000 doves , ROM etc you Hear the demo vs the final version and they sound so diferent ) For example, if she had share a snippet of babylon album version back then and weeks later a snippet of the demo leaked, many would think that the latter is fake just because the sounds and tempo do not match, and the audio quality is low.:poot:

And about the neón lighs snippet it sounds a little bit Abba but i think is because the sound quality/Effect or because its a demo. Also And actually it will be a nice bridge for a song before a last chorus ( just imagine an early G.U.Y. demo without edm production and you hear the bridge with low quality it will sounds like and abba song to.):ohwell:

I bet she is retelling the story of lilith and herself with all those songs

Eden (the birth in the garden) :pray:

Girlfriend (lilith / eve ):ororomunroe:

Notorius being (she became infamous :rockstar:because of her sins just like lilith and eve )

Abracadabra ( lilith the first witch):v:

Dance in the shadow (she embrace herself even in the dark and as outcast figure she found light) :stupidoreo:

Mustang (big boss song) probably a second half album song about her/lilith returning to the living world after her ARTPOP era :sure: "insert surprise witch you thought you we see the last of me gift" yeah i mean her comeback with Joanne/Asib :brat: lol inb4 this is her eras album.

I know im a little bit crazy but is the lack of lg7 music :madge:

Told ya girl. 
i knew it was real thats why i first post it here!!! 
nobody believed me 😢 

River

Just a reminder not to post or ask for leaked stuff, we're already on the edge of our glory, so like don't make it worst and make AdSense go insane :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2