๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 minute ago, Ocean Blvd said:

How am I complaining about something not following the album aesthetic when I literally just said I enjoy the stuff that isn't stricly OG Chromatica aesthetic related tho:lmao:can you read

i think i can read perfectly well those comments of yours slamming chromatica and not including the tour or 911 cus their "aesthetics are different" when Gaga has always switched up aesthetics

they count as part of the whole era, sorry

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 3

Ladle Ghoulash

Any way we can migrate this Chromatica discourse to a different thread? Killing the vibe in here.ย 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 11

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Then why y'all so bothered by my opinions?ย :green:

I'm not bothered at all babe, just bored if anything. Barking incessantly about what you don't like is literally the least interesting way to contribute to the conversation at hand but you do you!ย :iamfair:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25
30 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Bloodclot

Can fans please stop referring to him as "bloodclot". It's so ****ing rude.ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

This train has stopped at the fussy bussy station it seems. :poot:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 8

Ocean Blvd
1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I'm not bothered at all babe, just bored if anything. Barking incessantly about what you don't like is literally the least interesting way to contribute to the conversation at hand but you do you!ย :iamfair:

I'm not "barking"ย :wtf:ย I put out my valid opinion about something I didn't like from a previous era and I got 10 people in here pressed because "I want the world to know the stuff I don't enjoy''. More like the other way around:wtf:

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

person slamming lady Gaga album on lady Gaga fansite is shocked to see lady Gaga fans reacting negatively to abrasive opinions that could be expressed maturelyย :smh:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 6

PaulaMonster13

Some of you devoting more time and energy to hating your supposed favourite artist on a forum dedicated to them than to the things you genuinely enjoy from themย ย :awkney:ย i'm sorry but it's pretty sad

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

This train has stopped at the fussy bussy station it seems. :poot:

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
meowย 

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Ocean Blvd

The behavior of some people in hereย :wtf: not shocked at all that all the other fanbases dislike Little Monsters this much

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

NATAH
1 minute ago, Ocean Blvd said:

I'm not "barking"ย :wtf:ย I put out my valid opinion about something I didn't like from a previous era and I got 10 people in here pressed because "I want the world to know the stuff I don't enjoy''. More like the other way around:wtf:

girl stop, there's a polite way to say you dislike something but you came here rude as hell

you don't have to like chromatica but to call it "bloodclot" production, relying on scraps and other stuff WILL annoy others

you could just say "sorry, that album wasn't my thing. i didn't like the production. i prefer her previous visual work." and people would probably agree with you :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

A Very Gaga Holida
17 hours ago, Heygirl22 said:

If you want country vibes listen to Joanneย 

if you want pop vibes listen to chromaticaย 

plain and simple no need to argueย 

Miss Juicy Little Women GIF by TV One

It has nothing to do with thatย :deadbanana:

CyanLights

Alright yall stop bickering and get back to clowning, Iโ€™m boredย