'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Hydrangea

Last I checked this was the LG7 hype train not the chromatica hate trainย :triggered:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Sunny
Spoiler

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend
But you have to sell your soul to keep it
Tell me you're the king that you believe in
Like where we wanna be - the dawn of Eden
That's okay the price is high
I've got a touch to take a bite

giphy.gif

And remember - if only for the weekend
After that, you need to sell your soul I can't go on
Ooooooh
But you need to tell your soul to keep me
There's no problem left there for the weekend
My love is the light for me and now you know
If you wanna get in you gotta pay the price
But it's all okay baby you're in paradise

tumblr_oa0uurVRsC1vybzspo1_400.gif

ย 

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

Last I checked this was the LG7 hype train not the chromatica hate trainย :triggered:

This thoย :triggered:

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:
ย  Hide contents

But you have to tell your soul to keep it
Tell me you're the king that you believe in
Like where we wanna be - the dawn of Eden
That's okay the price is high
I've got a touch to take a bite

giphy.gif

And remember - if only for the weekend
After that, you need to tell your soul I can't go on
Ooooooh
But you need to tell your soul to keep me
There's no problem left there for the weekend
My love is the light for me and now you know
If you wanna get in you gotta pay the price
But it's all okay baby you're in paradise

tumblr_oa0uurVRsC1vybzspo1_400.gif

ย 

POOOOOSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

ITS SO GOOD

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Rocketno10
58 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

The looking-for-a-fight tone that's overused in this forum is so annoying. Also the certainty tone in uncertain things. I love it here but sometimes it gets icky sticky.ย :interestinga:

ย 

unfortunately itโ€™s a forum consist of mostly queer maleโ€ฆ.. and if any stereotype is true about us, is that we are a sassy bunch:traumatica:

I would just take a deep breath if it gets to me sis.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Sunny
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

POOOOOSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

ITS SO GOOD

EXACTLYYYY
laila-mcqueen-rdr.gif

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • YAAAS 1

Nessun Dorma
45 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

A forum is meant to share opinions, we really need to learn to share ours and value others while disagreeing. But it's hard to value opinions that lack arguments and are drenched in sarcasm.

This is a very valid point. And if I may add something to your comment, whatโ€™s the point of bashing an album (ARTPOP, Joanne or Chromatica, mostly) in order to praise another? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this is a fansite. We all should be able to give opinions without disrespecting Gaga, her body of work and her story.ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Ocean Blvd
56 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

911, ROM, the album booklet, the tour visuals and looks. Be serious.ย 

How does 911 fit in the aesthetic of the era? When we discuss the Chromatica visuals we're not talking about some random music video that has a totally separate aesthetic from the one she used in her main ''work of art'' (aka, the album). The Chromatica booklet is cute but that's all. The Stupid Love outfits are cheap af, the tribes concept is not developed at all and results in being cringe and childish. The tour visuals are amazing but, again, they're totally different from the og concept as we know it resembled the original pink-black album aesthetic that was presumably developed by Bloodclot and not even by Gaga herself. We're miles away from the impeccable The Fame Monster / Born This Way excellent aesthetic that actually matched the content of the music. Even ARTPOP's messy choices brought bigger serves than whatever Traumatica was supposed to be. Maybe if she was more passionate about her work instead of relying on Elton John demos, Blackpink scraps and Bloodclot basic productions she would've delivered a good album again.

• Love 1

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, Ocean Blvd said:

What visuals? Some random tribes kindness punk childish ****? The awful Stupid Love video shot on iphone?:lmao:

I think it's enough of the Chromatica hatred, make a new thread if y'all feel like it

Season 23 Singing GIF by The Voice

Edited by PaulaMonster13
  • Thanks 5

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

SL is a great video, lets not...

The confidence you have in saying this:lmao:great video for Kim Petras standards maybe

• LMAO 1

Hydrangea

Mother please release something soon these cigarettes are getting rowdyย :messga:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • LMAO 2

InTheCloset
10 minutes ago, Sunny said:

EXACTLYYYY
laila-mcqueen-rdr.gif

^ my bussy ever since listening to it

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

How does 911 fit in the aesthetic of the era? When we discuss the Chromatica visuals we're not talking about some random music video that has a totally separate aesthetic from the one she used in her main ''work of art'' (aka, the album). The Chromatica booklet is cute but that's all. The Stupid Love outfits are cheap af, the tribes concept is not developed at all and results in being cringe and childish. The tour visuals are amazing but, again, they're totally different from the og concept as we know it resembled the original pink-black album aesthetic that was presumably developed by Bloodclot and not even by Gaga herself. We're miles away from the impeccable The Fame Monster / Born This Way excellent aesthetic that actually matched the content of the music. Even ARTPOP's messy choices brought bigger serves than whatever Traumatica was supposed to be. Maybe if she was more passionate about her work instead of relying on Elton John demos, Blackpink scraps and Bloodclot basic productions she would've delivered a good album again.

If you have to go all this way to say something that is canonical part of the era is not part of the era, Iโ€™d hang it up atp.

• Like 2