'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

That's so sweet :heart: Trust, after the last few years we've had as Gaga fans, if this info is not true, I fully expect to have to change my identity and IP address for my safety :traumatica:

I wouldn't worry, I still feel the mention of LG7 in the DWAS announcement post was her way of saying "while we iron out the kinks for the release here's a droplet"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Schizophonic
40 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Where

on her patreon

• Like 1

Ultimecia

I have such peace of mind, thanks to DWAS and the Haus of Delulu tea. :legend:

The future is looking so bright! :kara:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773

I wish Gaga could host SNL… with Bruno as musical guest but he has his tour taking up most of October but there’s always November with some openings 

seashellartfunk
8 hours ago, scheisseJK said:

But why we cant belive Gaga can have 2 singles in billboard top10 in one week?

Both songs will be totaly diffrent and got different target, and i see DWAS will be carried by older GP and radio and Abracadra by gays and young generation :cheeky:

Some of y’all definitely weren’t there around late 2009 when she simultaneously had both “Paparazzi” and “Bad Romance” challenging each other on airplay and charts, respectively.

• Like 3

BlingNotTheMusic

Untitled-Export-V2.jpg

(@TMRA via ATRL)

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Noir

I wouldn’t be against two Gaga singles at once. Especially if they’re designed for different audiences. It’s not like she’ll release more than one post-album single anyway (not that I imagine DWAS will be on LG7).

I agree with @BlingNotTheMusic, I think they’ll give DWAS 2-4 weeks of charting/building radio airplay before prioritising LG7. I think Halloween is a cool idea, especially given LG7 before darker and eerie. The label would be foolish to not ride the JFD hype, but it’d be cool to see a VMA performance too of the lead. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Noir said:

I wouldn’t be against two Gaga singles at once. Especially if they’re designed for different audiences. It’s not like she’ll release more than one post-album single anyway (not that I imagine DWAS will be on LG7).

I agree with @BlingNotTheMusic, I think they’ll give DWAS 2-4 weeks of charting/building radio airplay before prioritising LG7. I think Halloween is a cool idea, especially given LG7 before darker and eerie. The label would be foolish to not ride the JFD hype, but it’d be cool to see a VMA performance too of the lead. 

Perhaps VMAs will be a last hurrah for DWAS and then LG7 time? I'd prefer LG7 lead ASAP tho :giveup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Decodekid
50 minutes ago, NATAH said:

when @Stef has to change the title YET AGAIN to pro-2024

Speed Try Not To Laugh GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Wait, are we back? What happened :messga:

Long Live Gretchen

Donatellah

Curious question, but if the lead single of LG7 is kind of GP-friendly, would you expect it to do better than Stupid Love or maybe nah?

robotvoiceinalice
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

on her patreon

What did she say?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!