๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlueFire
On 7/17/2024 at 8:40 PM, BlueFire said:

She is scheduled to release the album in October 25.

:vegas:

:ohwell:

• Shook 4

BlueFire
On 8/7/2024 at 3:50 PM, BlueFire said:

Announcement with visual - September 13ย 

ย 

ย 

:thriller:

• Shook 6

robotvoiceinalice
23 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

The fact @BlingNotTheMusicย told us DWAS was rush released tells us plans for the first single release are imminent as they had to be done with it ASAP to clear the way for the new eraย :gum:

What did they spill?

ModernEcstasy

@BlingNotTheMusicย doing Gods work and lifting my spirits (I needed that after the week Iโ€™ve had). ย :holdmyhand:
I hope they are being sincereย 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

HelloHangoverz

9 pages to 1000. omfg

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1

nerdfacekillah
10 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

9 pages to 1000. omfg

Letโ€™s make it to 1001, like the famous 1001 nights of tales but instead 1001 pages of our delusion, clownery and fa990ttry. (With some exceptions because we got some tea.)

Edited by nerdfacekillah
If you donโ€™t have any shadows, youโ€™re not standing in the light.
  • YAAAS 4

PaulaMonster13
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

@BlingNotTheMusicย made a livestream sharing some LG7 teas from his source (close to Interscope who already gave him safe pieces of informations in the past)

To sum up :

- LG7 is coming real soon (like in the next couple of months). Her team is working hard with Warner to plan stuff for movie in order to plan the LG7 campaign. Things are moving fast right now meaning a release is about to happen.

- She has booked 4 magazines covers and a promo interview for Joker, DWAS and LG7 in the next couple of months.

- LG7 lead single music video is ready to be released. The single is described as 'TFM but crazier and more unsafe'.

- Visuals for album have been made and black hair is for LG7.

- 10 collaborators on the album sent for credits and rights registerings. 8 were previously sent. Gaga delayed the album (originally for August release) because she wanted an more cohesive album.

- Gaga and Joaquin will do Joker some promo separately. Big UK promo for the movie coming.

- Gaga x Bruno collab have been rushed for Bruno Mars tour promo. It was registered early July under another name.

- His personal feeling is : Lead single early September and album released on October.ย 

Here's summed up @robotvoiceinaliceย 

• Thanks 2

macca
On 8/17/2024 at 9:58 AM, A Very Gaga Holida said:

My village is hosting a huge night party right now (itโ€™s 2AM) and from inside my house I could hear them playing both Bruno AND Gagaโ€™s Super Bowl playlists, but not DWASย :cryga:ย Too slow, they donโ€™t play ballads but I wish I could experience hearing it loud from far away (over 1km) if that makes sense

Edit : oh and the GP SCREAMED at the end of Bad Romance

A village? how cute ๐Ÿ˜

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Sounds like DWAS is that kind of GP song that that will have months of longevity and refuse to leave charts. But that could totally work organically imo.

ย 

I decided to believe @BlingNotTheMusicย he has nothing to win over lying to us. So yeah back in 2024 train.

Nothing to win and literally everything to loseย :partysick:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

@BlingNotTheMusicย doing Gods work and lifting my spirits (I needed that after the week Iโ€™ve had). ย :holdmyhand:
I hope they are being sincereย 

That's so sweetย :heart:ย Trust, after the last few years we've had as Gaga fans, if this info is not true, I fully expect to have to change my identity and IP address for my safetyย :traumatica:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1

robotvoiceinalice
30 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Here's summed up @robotvoiceinaliceย 

Did they spill anything that came true? I don't wanma get my hopes up haha :selena:

HermesGr
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Juste a random thought Gaga is back to the black hair while it has like zero link to DWAS. So yeah to me it's the signย  LG7 may be not that far away

Yes! and also she chooses to show them without use them on her image, only in random pics, so its obviously a msg from her ..or to take some reviews back..

Hydrangea
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

That's so sweetย :heart:ย Trust, after the last few years we've had as Gaga fans, if this info is not true, I fully expect to have to change my identity and IP address for my safetyย :traumatica:

Watching You Tina Fey GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
ย 

with love of courseย :hor:

Edited by Hydrangea
Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • YAAAS 1

robotvoiceinalice

Honestly its the fact we are almost on pg 1000 and no hints LG7 is coming soon for me:traumatica:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!