opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Ok :huntyga: have a great day 🩷

You too babe :kiss:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

PaulaMonster13

Missing her V Magazine covers :flutter: hope we get a new one soon for the new era

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

462f433e-3969-4619-98c5-b7f7766a2824.jpg

you see what i see? 😂

Gaga and D in the same night. Must be a very good day. 

Edited by Schizophonic
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

madmagical6

What an exciting time! It would be cool if she dropped a lead single on the week of the Autumn Equinox. I do get a very autumnal, witchy vibe from what we've heard so far. 

• YAAAS 2

madmagical6
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its something generic and that has no substance tho. Magazine covers are expected; sound in the album as well with the three snippets, we all expect the album to come in october; Joaquin did barely any promo but did festivals for Joker, so same thing is expected for Joker 2; 10 people involved in credits is nothing wild in an album...

Give us dates or info on photoshoots or song/album titles or something that could prove the info is true and I'll believe.

I think maybe @BlingNotTheMusic does have info like that but can't disclose any of it, perhaps it could be in breach of an NDA. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RickMonster98

No way the lead single is coming sometime before October. We wouldn't have had DWAL in that case:triggered:

• Like 2

Micmaky

I’m actually not against a 2025 release. This year has been so packed I feel people are oversaturated. Apart from Harry and the usual Taylor drops, we don’t have many big releases next year so it could bode well for Gaga domination 

scheisseJK

The way some here want proofs, screens etc.. and they dont learn anything from previous leaks, and then  will be still expect ing any info ahead in the future:madge:

nobody tells you to belive it..

you can even wait till 2025 to listen to lg7:laughga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

No way the lead single is coming sometime before October. We wouldn't have had DWAL in that case:triggered:

It's just a standalone single, nothing serious. Let it have it's moment for a few weeks and the then hit them with the LG7 single :firega:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 2

scheisseJK
3 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

It's just a standalone single, nothing serious. Let it have it's moment for a few weeks and the then hit them with the LG7 single :firega:

But why we cant belive Gaga can have 2 singles in billboard top10 in one week?

Both songs will be totaly diffrent and got different target, and i see DWAS will be carried by older GP and radio and Abracadra by gays and young generation :cheeky:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Sounds like DWAS is that kind of GP song that that will have months of longevity and refuse to leave charts. But that could totally work organically imo.

I decided to believe @BlingNotTheMusic he has nothing to win over lying to us. So yeah back in 2024 train.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Monet
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

Exactly. Like, it doesn't make sense to release the lead single so close to a song with so much potential to smash. 

• Like 1

monketsharona

Juste a random thought Gaga is back to the black hair while it has like zero link to DWAS. So yeah to me it's the sign  LG7 may be not that far away

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

PaulaMonster13

The fact @BlingNotTheMusic told us DWAS was rush released tells us plans for the first single release are imminent as they had to be done with it ASAP to clear the way for the new era :gum:

Edited by PaulaMonster13
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

BULATIO
49 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

But why we cant belive Gaga can have 2 singles in billboard top10 in one week?

Both songs will be totaly diffrent and got different target, and i see DWAS will be carried by older GP and radio and Abracadra by gays and young generation :cheeky:

THIS
point-yass.gif

fighting buryat
  • YAAAS 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!