๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Bronco
55 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i still find it odd (in the absence of a gaga single) that dua announced a single so far in advance. she performed the song on the grammys and has been doing interviews for it before the song is even out...a very unique strategy if gaga or another major pop star wasn't releasing either of the first two february fridays

And the way literally no one has moved.

I know Dua is a grower but I'm surprised at the complete lack of any hype

Jose Alberto

What if she advertises on Valentine's Day and that's why she uses black hearts??ย :trollga:

• Like 1

bowlcutchris
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

What of there was an announcement during the superbowl?

THIS! Like I donโ€™t think it would be too outside the realm of reality for her to announce/surprise drop during the Super Bowl, even if she isnโ€™t performing during it. Is it likely? Maybe not. But is it impossible? No.ย 

Stef
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Doesn't Stef just get her intel from ATRL?ย :icant:

Anyone can do that :air:ย 

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, bowlcutchris said:

THIS! Like I donโ€™t think it would be too outside the realm of reality for her to announce/surprise drop during the Super Bowl, even if she isnโ€™t performing during it. Is it likely? Maybe not. But is it impossible? No.ย 

I think Beyonce has teased at the SB? Or was that just the tour? I can't remember...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Bronco
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I think Beyonce has teased at the SB? Or was that just the tour? I can't remember...

Didn't she drop Formation at the SB?

bowlcutchris
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Formation dropped the Friday before SB, and she surprise performed it during SB, then immediately after halftime announced the Formation Tour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Well I was trying to think of an artist who has teased music during an ad, and wasn't the performer haha

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

JustJustan
21 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

the main thing that makes me lose a bit of hope is that if the joker trailer really is coming with dune, i find it a bit odd that they would wait to release the single right in the midst of that. i would think she would want to spread it all out in february, especially if the song is ready to go as it seems

What if the Joker trailer debuts at the Super Bowl, which gets people searching for her online, and then she announces the single? Or album? Possible!

EGOT2027
Just now, JustJustan said:

What if the Joker trailer debuts at the Super Bowl, which gets people searching for her online, and then she announces the single? Or album? Possible!

it was already confirmed by variety that the trailer isnโ€™t debuting during the super bowlย 

• Thanks 1

JustJustan
Just now, EGOT2027 said:

it was already confirmed by variety that the trailer isnโ€™t debuting during the super bowlย 

Oh! I missed that, sorry. Bummer!

Stef

I really hope we get a Joker teaser on the 14th!ย 

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • YAAAS 1

Tinnitus15

Waitโ€ฆ ariana announced her lead single on a Sunday( jan 7th). What ifโ€ฆ.. she announces tomorrow?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)