Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

palma
Just now, Head Empty said:

Who needs a thesis when you can have all this insider tea sis :sis:

I found out today that the only school I applied for a PhD (Princeton :rip:) accepted a guy who speaks 11 languages instead of me so Gaga delulu hurts way less than my academic delulu :laughga:

• Love 2

Donatellah

Manifesting LG7 lead single to be announced once we hit 1200 pages :vegas:

(We're going to probably 1500 pages by September 😮‍💨)

Heygirl22

I can admit I’m delusional 

I still have hope for August 

go abracadabra!!!

Ash Ketchum Pokemon GIF

• Like 1

PaulaMonster13

900 pages :air: for how much longer can we get this going?? :air:

Edited by PaulaMonster13

Animal Claws
Just now, PaulaMonster13 said:

900 pages :air: for how long how we get this going?? :air:

Chromatica thread was worse ijbol

PaulaMonster13
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Chromatica thread was worse ijbol

How many pages did it get before the announcement?? I wasn't active on here back then

ghs
1 hour ago, BabylonHooker said:

the sooner you accept it the better your mental health will be, I do

So 2025?

palma
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

So 2025?

The real LG7 is the friends we made along the way

4aa9b352b437a51c781e17ae27ec130b1dd6c9c6

• LMAO 1

Animal Claws
10 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

How many pages did it get before the announcement?? I wasn't active on here back then

Over 1000

palma

We have another one :brat:

"theres a brazilian LM on x whos always posting theories claiming he has contacts with her team and today he spilled some stuff that i didnt see/missed before today so i wondered if anything is true or everyone is just delusional waiting for lg7

some things he claimed:
- Gaga will make her oficial comeback at the VMAs, getting the vanguard (possibly delivered by britney)
- Gaga and the weeknd produced 5 songs together, 2 for lg7 and the other 3 were given to britney (who was the first option for popular, according to this insider)
- girlfriend - Gaga ft. abel will be the second LG7 single (and maybe abels next lead single)

- Gaga has a song with bruno mars produced by anderson paak, due to be on bruno's next album (sampling smile by nat king cole)
- lead single mv has already been filmed and approved by interscope in the first semester of this yer, theyre holding it to coincide with joker promo
- lead single mv was filmed in japan during april and is inspired by the 1960s movie Jigoku
- he also gave out the date 16/08/24, for announcing or releasing something (madonnas birthday lol)"

And when I thought this thread had an elite brigand of delusional monsters, Brazil - of course - came swinging :brat:

(Jigoku is literally the first thing that pops up when you search for  "Japanese film hell" on Google :rip:)

Edited by palma
  • Shook 1

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Over 1000

LG6 pregnancy was a fever dream. Over a year of teasing. The studio pics, the octopus emojis, the NO sign, the Hatsune Miku, the clocks on the wall, the water spilling on a modular synthesizer, the Eli Russel Linnetz scheduled photos

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

palma
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Over 1000

We'll get there in a week or two :laughga:

Hennycomb
5 minutes ago, palma said:

We have another one :brat:

"theres a brazilian LM on x whos always posting theories claiming he has contacts with her team and today he spilled some stuff that i didnt see/missed before today so i wondered if anything is true or everyone is just delusional waiting for lg7

some things he claimed:
- Gaga will make her oficial comeback at the VMAs, getting the vanguard (possibly delivered by britney)
- Gaga and the weeknd produced 5 songs together, 2 for lg7 and the other 3 were given to britney (who was the first option for popular, according to this insider)
- girlfriend - Gaga ft. abel will be the second LG7 single (and maybe abels next lead single)

- Gaga has a song with bruno mars produced by anderson paak, due to be on bruno's next album (sampling smile by nat king cole)
- lead single mv has already been filmed and approved by interscope in the first semester of this yer, theyre holding it to coincide with joker promo
- lead single mv was filmed in japan during april and is inspired by the 1960s movie Jigoku
- he also gave out the date 16/08/24, for announcing or releasing something (madonnas birthday lol)"

And when I thought this thread had an elite brigand of delusional monsters, Brazil - of course - came swinging :brat:

(Jigoku is literally the first thing that pops up when you search for  "Japanese film hell" on Google :rip:)

Hasn't somebody tracked her jet and it's been to Japan this year?

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

palma
Just now, Hennycomb said:

Hasn't somebody tracked her jet and it's been to Japan this year?

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

I did and it made to twitter in like 6 minutes :lmao:

Hennycomb
Just now, palma said:

I did and it made to twitter in like 6 minutes :lmao:

Oh the tweet was after that :ladyhaha: that's funny, they're so creative it's actually impressive 

• LMAO 2