💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Sherry

The insider on ATRL who claimed for a Wednesday announcement is now saying the schedule for Selena’s Rare album might be a possibility (single in October album in January) :traumatica:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Shook 1

palma
4 minutes ago, Sherry said:

The insider on ATRL who claimed for a Wednesday announcement is now saying the schedule for Selena’s Rare album might be a possibility (single in October album in January) :traumatica:

what :rip:

Spoiler

I'll take it as long as she releases two back to back smashes and a third one with the album release + visual album :stalkga:

lastpopicon
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Your concept of "almost" is as accurate as Gaga's "soon" girl, Chromatica turned four 3 months ago :deadbanana: Don't get me wrong, 4 years between albums is wild, but it's not 5 years... yet :ladyhaha:

it def feels longer than that :franminervini:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

TimotheeChalamet
9 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Yeah they don't know ****

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EvilBunny
13 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Releasing a single and then waiting months to release an album is such an outdated strategy 

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Releasing a single and then waiting months to release an album is such an outdated strategy 

Fits Gaga and her team tbh

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

Gangie
2 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Well, maybe Gaga is so innovative that she can't relate to releasing at all:traumatica:

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 1

Reality
4 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

So is teasing a snippet of a song and then going silent for weeks/months :selena: but here we are :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 3

Sherry

The more I look at the HL pic the more I realise how heavily edited it is :cryga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

She sang Americano at J&P for a reason and let's quote this: "On a Wednesday, en un verano, en agosto"

I think she used that song to tease us and maybe the announcement comes on a wednesday on this month "agosto" (August is spanish)

So the first wednesday of the month is tomorrow and maybe this is the big day, she announced Perfect Illusion on wednesday August 17th 2016, also, let's remember she made a Haus Labs announcement a day before the Stupid Love one

This gave me chills honestly. And today's Haus Labs picture giving strong LG7 vibes... just compare it to the pinkish aesthetic she started promoting at the beginning of 2020.

Scared Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 2

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Q1 2025 is in 4 months, you are all basically saying she is releasing every week since February :wtfga: I guess we'll survive another 4/6 months until LG7 lead :ladyhaha:

I guess... :fatcat:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

rafaelgherardi
55 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

but some artists still use this, like Dua with Radical Optimism

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, rafaelgherardi said:

but some artists still use this, like Dua with Radical Optimism

and look how that turned out :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

and look how that turned out :trollga:

I mean, a #11 on Billboard for the first single and a #2 for the album aint bad. She still has over 1 billion streams on spotify for the album. The problem is, she released 3 songs before the album drop, while if Gaga follows her footsteps she would probably drop the first single and then leave it there for at least 2 months even if its dead.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.