๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

mdance4life

Welpโ€ฆ next train!

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

CyanLights
Just now, mdance4life said:

Welpโ€ฆ next train!

The train was derailedย 

• LMAO 2

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Itโ€™s happeningย :anveeroy:

who said thatย 

L4dk.gif

ย 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Ultimecia

Next week is the week! :vegas: (maybe)

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Togekiss

I hope she at least posts something and keeps they hype going

360 > 143
  • YAAAS 1

Stef

I may just have to bring back the Hype Trains by date next weekโ€ฆ.ย :firega:

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

EGOT2027

the way i almost cancelled my plans with friends after she started posting last night. but i decided i couldnโ€™t cancel plans because โ€œsomeone posted three instagrams in a row with a cryptic caption.โ€ imagine if i had ditched socializing for all of this nothing.ย 

ย 

ย 

i do think she might post again today or this weekend though!! maybe she wants to get her followers and engagement up a bit before dropping. iโ€™m sure the more casual fans that follow her are used to simply ignoring through her posts with all the normal ads

• LMAO 2

Stef
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

i do think she might post again today or this weekend though!! maybe she wants to get her followers and engagement up a bit before dropping. iโ€™m sure the more casual fans that follow her are used to simply ignoring through her posts with all the normal ads

yeah same. You can see it in her metrics at the moment. If this was 2019/early 2020 all those studio pics last night would all be easily over 1m+ by now. Her using her IG account as an advertisement billboard for the entirety of 2023 really hurt her statsย 

Edited by Stef
Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • Like 2

Edonis
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

Weโ€™re not whining. We are discussing. And no one is lying we are talking about it with facts. Donโ€™t know why you felt the need to comment this wayย :alsemanche:

But it IS true that those photos were originally for King Kong magazine and not the Vegas showย :alsemanche:ย And while it is true that Eli pushed for her show to go in a different direction, it was not changed based off of a series of retouched photos that were scrapped and later shared on Instagram. The quote so many monsters share to push this nonsense is wildly taken out of context.ย 

Sorry if my tone is pointed, it's just been so long and I still see a sizable portion of liddos online acting like everyone around Gaga is sabotaging her career when, in reality, a lot of these "poor decisions" are made by, or enforced by, her.ย :alsemanche:

Anyways, this is extremely off-topic so I'm going to change things up and say that this song is going to heavily inspire LG7:

ย 

• Love 1

Juanne
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

But it IS true that those photos were originally for King Kong magazine and not the Vegas showย :alsemanche:ย And while it is true that Eli pushed for her show to go in a different direction, it was not changed based off of a series of retouched photos that were scrapped and later shared on Instagram. The quote so many monsters share to push this nonsense is wildly taken out of context.ย 

Sorry if my tone is pointed, it's just been so long and I still see a sizable portion of liddos online acting like everyone around Gaga is sabotaging her career when, in reality, a lot of these "poor decisions" are made by, or enforced by, her.ย :alsemanche:

Anyways, this is extremely off-topic so I'm going to change things up and say that this song is going to heavily inspire LG7:

ย 

His newer stuff with 3rdeyegirl is pretty good too, I recommend Art Official Age, the whole album is pretty nice!

• YAAAS 1

Edonis
1 minute ago, Juanne said:

His newer stuff with 3rdeyegirl is pretty good too, I recommend Art Official Age, the whole album is pretty nice!

Prince has such a solid discography, I wish more people took it seriously when he was still around.ย :bradley:ย It would be so refreshing to see Gaga do some direct homage to him on this record!ย 

• Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)