Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Didn’t he stop his solo career? He probably produces a couple songs for small artists (Ava Max for example) but I think that’s it (I mean, that’s good enough but he could have chosen to do more if he wanted)

He is executive creative producer of FIFA events for years now. And produce some stuff here and there. 

Tbh it feels like he's fine not doing big productions anymore. He literally could, I mean he made such HUGE hits for a big amount of artists. But he doesn't seem to go in the USA very often anymore. That's why it was quite weird to see him spending a couple of months in Malibu late last year.

I'm 100% certain he would return for such a demand if Gaga asked him back. He showed some interest in it last year in interview.

Edited by monketsharona

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, tyler k said:

send it to me rachel

They were trolled. In the following page from this comment you quoted they find that out :billie:

• LMAO 2

tyler k
12 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

They were trolled. In the following page from this comment you quoted they find that out :billie:

lmfaoooo I had a feeling :fan:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1

fede ARTPOP

“I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND 

FOR THE WEEKEND….”

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

this snippet is all over my head, could be a banger. :giveup:

Edited by fede ARTPOP
🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤
  • YAAAS 3

Darcklighter22

So what's new ? ATRL is full if cynical people claiming 2025 and over here we still seem hopeful :cheeky:

• Sad 1

Hydrangea

GIF by VPRO
she really said here’s 6 seconds of music over a group of screaming queens ok goodbye 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 7

Nite

Tbf she may have just played those snippets to choke out everyone running with her fiance comment that twink leaked on the same day :lolly:

• LMAO 8

Ivy
28 minutes ago, Nite said:

Tbf she may have just played those snippets to choke out everyone running with her fiance comment that twink leaked on the same day :lolly:

Omg I thought of that :messga:

• Like 1

Gangie
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

He is executive creative producer of FIFA events for years now. And produce some stuff here and there. 

Tbh it feels like he's fine not doing big productions anymore. He literally could, I mean he made such HUGE hits for a big amount of artists. But he doesn't seem to go in the USA very often anymore. That's why it was quite weird to see him spending a couple of months in Malibu late last year.

I'm 100% certain he would return for such a demand if Gaga asked him back. He showed some interest in it last year in interview.

I mean, they had worked for a pretty long time in 2015 and Gaga was very obvious with it so I'm pretty sure they had / have some unfinished business and maybe their work together wasn't completely thrown away and Gaga decided to hold it for the future because it might have been too soon back then since she wasn't confident enough with her artistic direction as her image wasn't rebuilt yet. Idk. Time will tell

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I mean, they worked they had worked for a pretty long time in 2015 and Gaga was very obvious with it so I'm pretty sure they had / have some unfinished business and maybe their work together wasn't completely thrown away and Gaga decided to hold it for the future because it might have been too soon back then since she wasn't confident enough with her artistic direction as her image wasn't rebuilt yet. Idk. Time will tell

Could be true, it's quite weird she never registered it, sold it or even let RedOne using it (he already said he was open to release those songs for himself). We know they had around 8 songs totally wrapped, mixed and done from those sessions.

So I guess she could use it. If Gaga and RedOne had some sessions late last year, like rumoured, it could be to rework some of those ? If it fits, I don't see anything bad. Wait and see

• YAAAS 1

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, RBL said:

So we basically lost this week AGAIN. Can we still hope for the lead to drop in August or see you all in 2025? :messga:

no, we wont. we are one wedk closer.

if its really halloween themed it would be to early to release now.

6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe I remember people who listened to Frankensteined said it was some kind of dark industrial techno pop

i really really hope we get to hear that. 

5 hours ago, Enceladus said:

I am so thirsty for new music, it hurts. :selena: Do we know where she actually is? She went silent since the snippets. Is there any chance she’s still in Europe? 

my friend said she stays in europe until london premier and has vacations and filming for something in east europe. i dont know if there is truth to that but my first thought was visual album.

do we know where freddie and sarah are?

1 hour ago, Nite said:

fun fact, that was t a twink at all... you can clearly see in other pictures who was filming behind them in the moment she greeted him and said fiance.... it looked more like michaels dad or a politican than a twink. 

• Shook 2

Hydrangea
15 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

it looked more like michaels dad or a politican than a twink. 

Twinks can’t be politicians!? :kry:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 4

i just woke up from a nap. i had a dream. god talked to me and said the single is coming in september and the album in october. i don't even believe in god! i can't believe i'm so hyped that i'm having dreams about the release date:pray:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • LMAO 2

RickMonster98

Please don't ever talk about Frankensteined again:enigma:

The fact that i will never hear it breaks my heart:bradley:

I just know it's THAT bop:selena: