💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
26 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Random question, what's your bet on who produced and wrote Abracadabra with her ? 

Mine is Andrew Watt, Cirkut and Gesaffelstein 

peggy gou 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

I don't get the hype around this movie... :poot:

I saw it and was like... that's it? :awkney:

I get that, it's definitely an acquired taste!

For me I love it because it mastered suspense and dread without cheesey jumpscares, which ruin majority of modern horror imo. Also, little to no CGI and the writing and acting is impeccable. One of the best representations of family trauma ever. And the filmmaker did an amazing job making it feel so real and you're so uncomfortable. Easily one of my top favs in the last 20 years!

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

highwithenemy
50 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

peggy gou 

I really hope Peggy Gou is involved in LG7, at least on one song

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, highwithenemy said:

I really hope Peggy Gou is involved in LG7, at least on one song

Apparently she worked on a song for Gaga in Summer 2022 according to one of her producer and collaborator.

So yeah she could be involved

monketsharona

Cirkut is also 100000% involved he followed Gaga, Bobby and Burns late 2023. And he is working on almost everything Andrew Watt does lately.

Weird fact is RedOne started following Cirkut around the same time late last year

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

plane jane
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Cirkut is also 100000% involved he followed Gaga, Bobby and Burns late 2023. And he is working on almost everything Andrew Watt does lately.

Weird fact is RedOne started following Cirkut arout the same time late last year

oh she’s coming for BLOOD with this record, isn’t she… 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

princedeeblebleble
4 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

I don't get the hype around this movie... :poot:

I saw it and was like... that's it? :awkney:

This! The plot is really cool when you read about it after, but upon a casual watch  it makes me wish the end was in the middle**:oops:

**Spoiler** (can someone tell me how to do the hidden text??)

cause the end was edging you to a cliffhanger where you wish it showed what happened after the thing that happened, like what destruction or whatever will he do with that new power? :cheeky:

Juanlittlem
Just now, princedeeblebleble said:

This! The plot is really cool when you read about it after, but upon a casual watch  it makes me wish the end was in the middle**:oops:

If you're on the phone you need to turn it and you'll see an eye icon at the end of the line where the emojis, gif, and everything else is

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

So we basically lost this week AGAIN. Can we still hope for the lead to drop in August or see you all in 2025? :messga:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1

plane jane

is it me or someone here has claimed that RedOne actually booked a few sessions with Gaga in LA in late 2023…? 

• Shook 1

monketsharona
6 hours ago, plane jane said:

is it me or someone here has claimed that RedOne actually booked a few sessions with Gaga in LA in late 2023…? 

He was in Malibu from September to October / November (maybe even longer). And he liked her first studio pic in November (which is quite unusual, lately he rarely like stuff on Instagram unless he is involved) 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • Shook 3

Gangie
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

He was in Malibu from September to October / November (maybe even longer). And he liked her first studio pic in November (which is not quite unusual, lately he rarely like stuff on Instagram unless he is involved) 

So, maybe the rumors about her bringing back originall LG5 concept back to life weren't just some delusions :ohwell:

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

So, maybe the rumors about her bringing back originall LG5 concept back to life weren't just some delusions :ohwell:

Maybe I remember people who listened to Frankensteined said it was some kind of dark industrial techno pop