đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Concertaholic
Just now, Lextyr97 said:

Soon could mean 2027 and that's what I'm going with. My hype and hope were destroyed in June

I don’t think this person would’ve said soon if it wasn’t already concrete and happening soon (as in the next few months).

Concertaholic

Who moved my thread…do you want me to expose the actual news? Would it be worthy of staying then smhhh :oprah:

The mods favoritism is ridiculous, y’all let people make the most ridiculous threads but mine on legitimate info about Gaga on a site that is supposed to be about Gaga doesn’t get to stay? You wonder why people are leaving this site…

• Like 11
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

TylerMedeiros
8 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Who moved my thread…do you want me to expose the actual news? Would it be worthy of staying then smhhh :oprah:

The mods favoritism is ridiculous, y’all let people make the most ridiculous threads but mine on legitimate info about Gaga on a site that is supposed to be about Gaga doesn’t get to stay? You wonder why people are leaving this site…

What the heck?!

YAS LOVE SPILL

YEET

Schizophonic
10 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

thank you for sharing at first!

i think the mods move all threads that can not provide a secured source. that's not that they want to bully you or anything. but i also think it's best in hype train.

your posts are seen here and time will validate it, don't put yourself in the tigercage of hungry monsters who doubt anything until it's proven. most true informations come from sources who know that they tell the truth and don't feel the need to argue about it or blow things up, so you seem pretty honest to me and thank you for sharing

alone from your gut feeling, do u think it's gonna be in july?

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Love 2

Schizophonic

1 hour until announcement 

🤡

• YAAAS 2

HelloHangoverz

I also think it's significant that we've had JoJo and Katy dropping on the same day. Just goes to show it's not as coordinated and choreographed as some people make it out to be.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lady Rah Rah

Next Friday (19/07) is clear right? No one else is releasing then?

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

this mini meltdown kinda makes you lose credibility :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?

RetroPhysico
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

So I can’t believe I got a firsthand hint on why LG7 is coming this year. I don’t want to disclose the source because they’re so sweet and I’d hate for them to get in trouble with Gaga’s team for accidentally hinting at an imminent release.

I’m currently in London and I met someone who had no clue that I was a huge little monster but Gaga casually came up in the convo and he remarked that she would be “coming soon” to do something related to the upcoming album release. This person has worked with Gaga on multiple occasions so I don’t doubt that he’s currently in the works of planning the said thing. I’m sorry I don’t want to expose them but I promise this is legit and they said she’d be rolling out the album “soon”.

React if she’s announcing the lead in the next two weeks 🤭

• YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet

@Concertaholic could you be just a little bit more specific without giving away the source or would it be too obvious? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

River
5 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I merged your thread with this one, you didn't provide any source so how can it even be considered legitimate? without any source it's basically just another my mom works at netflix or my trolling posts. I mean maybe what you say is true but we need more than just a story post, we need at least some kind of a source/proof.

And we move/merge a lot of rumor posts, either because it's just a speculation, trolling or fake insiders or a moon emoji.

We don't have favorite users, we have friends here of course but we're not giving them  a special treatment, we warn them too if they break the rules.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, River said:

We don't have favorite users

But, but, but...

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

River
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

But, but, but...

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Spoiler

play the game for a while :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, River said:

We don't have favorite users

Tiffany Pollard Eating GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 5

southpaw773

Looks like Adam Lambert is releasing something next Friday 

• LMAO 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)