πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Chlorine
1 hour ago, Haiydar said:

I’m getting my info for someone I know and believe 😏

The voices in your head?

brit.jpg

• LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

mdance4life
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Q4, summer is half way done and mostly announced .

Summer just started 2 weeks and 2 days ago…

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Rifek

:thriller:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic
5 hours ago, 63grekke said:

literally no one even watches the VMAs anymore...

it's not about the gma. its about whoever let her do a professional filmed big production live performance that can live on youtube.Β 

1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

The eligibility period will conclude on August 30, unless the Academy decides to extend it :ohno:Β I really hope LG7 comes out before the deadline (especially cause her song for Joker won’t be eligible), she deservesΒ 2019 acclamations to happen againΒ :vegas:

if she is releasing the album before grammy cutof, the era will be dead by release. if she releases after, she has almost a whole year to campaign for a grammy... and since it's been a while for her to have an albumgrammy, i could see her trying... plus, if she releases before cutoff, she has very very slmall chances to be honest...

12 minutes ago, Rifek said:

:thriller:

actually think that might be true...

• LMAO 1

Leoj305
2 hours ago, Freud said:

TBH I want Gaga to wait for LG7 Single Announcement + Album drop til at least August if not September. Then she is eligable for the Grammy's 2025. While Ariana, Taylor, Bey and Billie's Albums - the biggest contenders of the Award Ceremony - will be old by now, Gaga will be fresh and have a lot of momentum with Joker2.

I also wouldn't mind her relaseing after the grammy-timeframe October #1, as this year seems to be very crowded.

tbh, the single in late july/august, and the album in october would be lit tbh.....so that it slides into the 2026 grammys, and the single/singles can shine for 2025. There's Billie, Charli(critical acclaim), Taylor, all likely competing for that album of the year.Β 

Hydrangea

I predict the album will feature a picture of lady Gaga on the cover, and she will song and or talk at least once, call me crazy I know I just get a feelingΒ 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 5

Nessun Dorma
32 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

if she is releasing the album before grammy cutof, the era will be dead by release.

But why will it be dead? You mean she won’t have the whole year for marketing campaigns?Β 

34 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

plus, if she releases before cutoff, she has very very slmall chances to be honest...

If you’re saying this based on the Academy’s supposedly preferences for Taylor I kinda understand.Β 

find your freedom in the music

Schizophonic
33 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

But why will it be dead? You mean she won’t have the whole year for marketing campaigns?Β 

If you’re saying this based on the Academy’s supposedly preferences for Taylor I kinda understand.Β 

the academy don't only has taylor, with a record breaking successful album... we a have a highly pressured to win beyoncΓ© album and a academy darling billie album as well... and that's just female competition in pop

• Like 1

JoanneMonster

why do you guys care so much about grammys????? Β literally I couldnt care less just release the damn thing I dont care if taylor swift wins every grammy just enjoy the music of your fav and thats it

I See You
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
33 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

why do you guys care so much about grammys????? Β literally I couldnt care less just release the damn thing I dont care if taylor swift wins every grammy just enjoy the music of your fav and thats it

i don't care about grammys. but she and her team do. and they will make decisions on that.

Stef

lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Stef said:

lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not you disavowing your own hype train... :dom:

You were supposed to be our leader... :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

I care cause it’s fulfilling to see someone that works so much and that I deeply admire being acclaimed and receiving a peer recognition. But it’s just me, I understand that for a lot of people it won’t mean a thing and that’s okay.Β 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

JoanneMonster
9 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I care cause it’s fulfilling to see someone that works so much and that I deeply admire being acclaimed and receiving a peer recognition. But it’s just me, I understand that for a lot of people it won’t mean a thing and that’s okay.Β 

I obviously like when she gets one, dont get me wrong, I just dislike the whole thing fans create saying β€œshe shouldnt release until x year because this year is full of good albums or this or that”

I See You
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
14 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I obviously like when she gets one, dont get me wrong, I just dislike the whole thing fans create saying β€œshe shouldnt release until x year because this year is full of good albums or this or that”

Oh I see and it kinda annoys me! Like when people point forbidden dates to release a single cause there’s already another artist releasing on that same dayΒ :oprah:Β StillΒ the Grammy dates are important for me because of what I said previously. But it’s fine too if the album doesn’t come out before the deadline.

• Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)