💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Rocketno10

Ok, in honest feelings, I feel like I’m giving up. Next week is my last hope if not then Idk wtf are her and her teams thinking :enigma:

radio silence for 6 weeks after the teaser feels like a crime in 2024….

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Reality
Posted (edited)

I’m sorry, but the people thinking that LG7 is coming in 2025 are just as delusional as the people who thought that LG7 was coming every other Friday since February. She wouldn’t do all this teasing only for the album to come out next year. We’re still in July, y’all. We have 6 more months until the year is over. I’m 99.9999% certain she will release LG7 before December 31, 2024. But at this point, I do kinda feel like she wants to promote the album/Joker at the same time. So I’m not going to expect any release until the fall. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Sherry

C2C >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LFS :cheeky:

Gags plsssss do smthn :kry:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Jack2102

Call me delulu but I hope she’s plotting a VMAs surprise debuting the era with new look, new song along with the album/ tour announcement before the joker press tour. 

I can see her announcement will be a mysterious billboard in L.A 👹 or there will be some kind of bat 🦇 infestation in the news. :billie:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Schizophonic
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

Call me delulu but I hope she’s plotting a VMAs surprise debuting the era with new look, new song along with the album/ tour announcement before the joker press tour. 

I can see her announcement will be a mysterious billboard in L.A 👹 or there will be some kind of bat 🦇 infestation in the news. :billie:

i think thats what she tried last era. and it ended up being a pandemic. this time i expect an even more dramatic promostunt for attention for chromatica.

i liked the solar lights in europe for the hbo promo. maybe the moon hints are right and she is about to destroy the sun for lg7 so the world will only have the moon and bats/vampires left? would be a concept!

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

monketsharona
37 minutes ago, Reality said:

I’m sorry, but the people thinking that LG7 is coming in 2025 are just as delusional as the people who thought that LG7 was coming every other Friday since February. She wouldn’t do all this teasing only for the album to come out next year. We’re still in July, y’all. We have 6 more months until the year is over. I’m 99.9999% certain she will release LG7 by December 31, 2024. But at this point, I do kinda feel like she wants to promote the album/Joker at the same time. So I’m not going to expect any release until the fall. 

If it was about my post, I'm still rooting for 2024 release of course. More like Q4.

But if she was making a comment about LG7 coming in 2025 I wouldn't be hugely shocked and surprised. 

Reality
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If it was about my post, I'm still rooting for 2024 release of course. More like Q4.

But if she was making a comment about LG7 coming in 2025 I wouldn't be hugely shocked and surprised. 

It wasn’t about your post specifically. It’s just 2025sters in general :sweat: I firmly believe we’re getting the album this year because I don’t think she’d do all this teasing otherwise

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma

To be honest I don’t think it’s taking that long since the GCB teaser. She could easily wait more 12 weeks to announce something and I still wouldn’t think it’s a long wait. But I know I have an unpopular opinion on this matter :laughga:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Honestly, I'm glad we got that teaser at the end of the CBT.

Could you imagine being where we are now, but without ANY LG7 aknowledgement.

I think we would have gone even madder. :poot:

I mean edging us for 6 weeks on a glimpse on something that could come at anytime or being in the dark and just hopeful....the later would have caused less meltdowns and clown countdowns. :cheeky:

• Thanks 1

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

I insist , 2025 is the year of the new album, if, if we get a single maybe sep-November 

I Cant Even Good Vibes GIF

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Ronlop
49 minutes ago, Reality said:

I’m sorry, but the people thinking that LG7 is coming in 2025 are just as delusional as the people who thought that LG7 was coming every other Friday since February. She wouldn’t do all this teasing only for the album to come out next year. We’re still in July, y’all. We have 6 more months until the year is over. I’m 99.9999% certain she will release LG7 by December 31, 2024. But at this point, I do kinda feel like she wants to promote the album/Joker at the same time. So I’m not going to expect any release until the fall. 

Yeah it's most definitely coming this year. 

Question is this Summer or Q4.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

63grekke
42 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

Call me delulu but I hope she’s plotting a VMAs surprise....

literally no one even watches the VMAs anymore...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Yeah it's most definitely coming this year. 

Question is this Summer or Q4.

Q4, summer is half way done and mostly announced .

Lara Croft
3 minutes ago, Haiydar said:

💀🪦💥

So what do ya know? :gayhat:

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Haiydar said:

💀🪦💥

Give it up honey 

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)