๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6
9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

she probably wasn't dont in the beginning of the year.

and at this point i am pretty sure her song will be titlesong for joker or at least used in the trailer or something like that. at least crosspromotion wise, if not totally connected in the prince way.

I can see that somewhat but having a Lady Gaga project tied to a film she's staring in where she isn't playing Lady Gaga, doesn't that harm her chances with the oscar campaign? She always creates a hard line between her acting and her music career.ย 

It would be good to see though. There's many questions I have!ย :messga:

• Like 2

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I can see that somewhat but having a Lady Gaga project tied to a film she's staring in where she isn't playing Lady Gaga, doesn't that harm her chances with the oscar campaign? She always creates a hard line between her acting and her music career.ย 

It would be good to see though. There's many questions I have!ย :messga:

i think if both projects work together effortlessly ย well and don't feel like a marketing gag, it could be fine. that could explain the black hair too. maybe lg 7 will have black hair and joker promo blonde or the other way around. there will be a soundtrack anyways so we get two albums this year in any case

NATAH
28 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

ย 

these were all for ASIB actually :cheeky:

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
32 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

ย 

IM SO SHOOK! We gotta discuss this in the podcast! @homomoย @calmar

26 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Don't let Bloodpop haters see the first tweet.ย :ororomunroe:

I'm already triggered mamaย :huntyga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

River

did she start drinking, singing and and singing in gibberish yet?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Butters Stotch
Posted (edited)

Thinking about it now, why did we even think she was gonna release something before J&P was over?

We're so delusional, likeย :sharon:

Edited by Butters Stotch
FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1

Chlorine
5 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

In my wildest, Delulu dreams:

LG7 (New Moon edition)- August

- 12 tracks (one or two collabs with Billie Eilish & The Weekend)

- lead single launches with release or shortly before

- industrial, dark electro-pop. Rock and metal influences incorporated with Alt-pop melodies. Similar to Judas, GH, HML, EC, BM style.ย 

- Dark thematics

LG7 (Full Moon edition)- November

- 12 tracks (4 remixes from New Moon)

- 2nd single with release featuring Chappell Roan

- Baroque pop inspired with heavy orchestra incorporation and theatre, classical music, & classic rock influence.ย 

- light thematics

- remixes are DoC style featuring collaborations with different Queer artists. Remixes are more like alternative version.ย 
ย 

LG7 (Crescent Moon edition)- February

- 12 Tracks (6 remixes from New & Full Moon editions)

- 3rd single releases

- Global EDM influence. Pop music, EDM, & Dance from all over the world including Latin America, K-pop, J-pop, Afro-pop, Euro-pop, UK, & Australia. Light hyper-pop influence. Most ARTPOP-like material.ย 

- collaboration heavy. A few big name collaborations such as Bad Bunny & BTS as well as lesser known acts from across the globe.ย 

- duality theme incorporating the light with the dark

Album #4(Lunar Eclipse edition)- May

- 12 Tracks(8 remixes, 4 originals)

- Jazz & Piano album. Remixes are off her three previous albums that have all been stripped back. Piano driven, Jazz and singer-songwriter influence.ย 

- single #4 launches

LG7 Tour- May- September

LG7 (Eternal Moon Collection)- August

- Collectorโ€™s edition compilation album of her previous material with interludes and 2 new bonus tracks to bridge the albums together

- Single # 5 releases

LG7 Tour Film (Theatrical release)- Novemberย 

- Promo single and final single from the LG7 project releases to promote the film.ย 

Entire LG7 project is complete and spans 37 original tracks (& 18 remixes/alternative versions) over the course of 15 months.ย 

What in the Taylor Sh*t โ€ฆย :bear:

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
56 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Not to mention she has been confirmed to have been recording with Watt as far back as Sept 2023. With Watt following her and Bobby on insta in June and she posted a selfie at Shangri-La in June or July...

Right! How did I forget about Andrew? Heโ€™s one of the reasons Iโ€™m so excited about this project!ย :volantis:

You mean this selfie?https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu2dyYzycLZ/?igsh=MXgyZDA3ODN4dzhvbA==ย 
so she was already in Shangri-La back in July! Thatโ€™s plenty of time to make an album if you ask me - - I never made an album thoughย :ladyhaha:ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Thinking about it now, why did we even think she was gonna release something before J&P was over?

Well idkย :cheeky:

ย 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Right! How did I forget about Andrew? Heโ€™s one of the reasons Iโ€™m so excited about this project!ย :volantis:

You mean this selfie?https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu2dyYzycLZ/?igsh=MXgyZDA3ODN4dzhvbA==ย 
so she was already in Shangri-La back in July! Thatโ€™s plenty of time to make an album if you ask me - - I never made an album thoughย :ladyhaha:ย 

The one right next to that one. Where she's leaning against The Chapel at Shangri-Laย 

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
38 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Well if you think about it she released SL and then the album in April 10th (moved later to may) with shows on the 30th of April and the tour in July.

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

she didn't for chromatica ... and i think not for ARTPOP

Not from her, I mean paparazzi pictures of her leaving the studios. I fail to recall. If thatโ€™s the case Iโ€™m 100% hyped again!ย :excited:

Jose Alberto

Someone yell at her tonight "LG7 WHEN??"ย :volantis:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Not from her, I mean paparazzi pictures of her leaving the studios. I fail to recall. If thatโ€™s the case Iโ€™m 100% hyped again!ย :excited:

what i meant, she wasn't in new york to master both albums (i think)

Nessun Dorma
52 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

what i meant, she wasn't in new york to master both albums (i think)

Oh I see! Chromatica mastering took place at Sterling Sound in NJ. As for ARTPOP it happened at Oasis Mastering in CA.ย 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)