đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Gaga confirmed she was in the studio all the week in Vegas. So definitely no album until fall if she is still in the studio.

Still rooting for a single this summer though

• Shook 1

Juanlittlem
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga confirmed she was in the studio all the week in Vegas. So definitely no album until fall if she is still in the studio.

Is there video? Also, lets keep in mind she had released PI and was still working on the album.

Edited by Juanlittlem
Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
21 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Listening to the first episode right now and I reeeeally enjoy it!

Thank you so much! đź’—

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

River

I'm not mentioned this time:cyanlights:

My 15 min of fame are over :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Is there video? Also, lets keep in mind she had released PI and was still working on the album.

Yep but don't forget vinyls edition takes about 2 months so yeah if she hasn't finished the album yet it's hard to believe album release is coming next month 

• Sad 1

MDevacelli
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yep but don't forget vinyls edition takes about 2 months so yeah if she hasn't finished the album yet it's hard to believe album release is coming next month 

Beyoncé released CC's vinyl weeks ago, long after the album release, don't think it's a problem :cheeky:

• LMAO 1

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

Beyoncé released CC's vinyl weeks ago, long after the album release, don't think it's a problem :cheeky:

Totally depends if they want big first week sales number or lower tbh

• Like 1

NATAH
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

beyonce had the CC vinyl out within a couple of weeks of recording and finishing the miley collab

mother, what must i do?

Lara Croft

I think I’m subscribing to the idea she’s gonna drop a surprise album.

I keep thinking about the fact that she said “not tonight” in response to LG7, thinking in album context rather than single context.

Not only that but she’s been quite avoidant in discussing LG7, everything is very vague and doesn’t reveal anything further adding to the fan hype.

It’s really convinced me we might get a surprise drop, and quite possibly on 07/07.

:pray:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

monketsharona

I may totally be wrong but I just find it hard to believe she will release a single, a music video, wrap the album, sent the album to Interscope, release the full album, plan a full promo schedule all of this in a matter of less than two months. Especially we are still melting down everyday on the fact the announcement is still not happening for a single song :huntyga:

I hope you are all right, but I still think fall album release is more believable at this point. The single is definitely coming soon imo though

plane jane
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

she didn't say that tho? she said she enjoys writing music for us, i still haven't seen a single video where she mentioned going to the studio all week 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

Is she actually still recording music? I know she probably is a lot, but damnnnnn she must have a single ready? 

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy

Guys, We all need to go to therapy and accept that 2025 is the most likely outcome at the moment. 
Let go of LG7 and release yourselves from this prison my fellow monsters! 
“Be. Free.” :tony:

Ultimecia
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Citation needed. :oprah:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

danbekim

Listen if she starts the era in 2025 then she can do a proper era and not a rushed one before Joker 2 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)