๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

plane jane
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I feel like today is the perfect day for the announcement, so sheโ€™ll troll us and announce tomorrow:huntyga:

she's been trolling us since Februaryย 

• LMAO 2

Hennycomb
4 minutes ago, Littlefvcker said:

Unpopular opinion: I do not want LG7 to sound like โ€žPurple rainโ€ or any Prince album. I donโ€™t vibe with that kind of music..ย Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

Me too. I don't like David Bowie either. The type of music with heavy focus on lyrics and story. Fiona Apple kinda gives that too. And the thing is Gaga LOVES that type of music. I think there will come a time she will serve that I think.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Littlefvcker

Im pretty sure she will release new music the same day that Katyโ€ฆ we will be fighing like its 2013 againย Ready To Fight Lady Gaga GIF by SAG Awards

• YAAAS 1

Godmatica

I need an update, why are you all talking about a possible collaboration with The Weeknd?ย :enigma:

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Omg we've been doing it all wrong this whole time by saying we want LG7. We should use reverse psychology on Gaga.

ย 

I'll start.

ย 

Omg who even wants LG7 these days, that's such a February thing.ย :anveeroy:

ย 

i think it might be a smart move if we demand a new eyeshadow palette from now on

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think it might be a smart move if we demand a new eyeshadow palette from now on

Surprised Meme GIF

ย 

Gaga running to her socials to post house labs and ruin her feed with a new lip lackerย 

homomo
16 minutes ago, Littlefvcker said:

Unpopular opinion: I do not want LG7 to sound like โ€žPurple rainโ€ or any Prince album. I donโ€™t vibe with that kind of music..ย Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

this song thoย :bradley:

ย 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
4 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Me too. I don't like David Bowie either. The type of music with heavy focus on lyrics and story. Fiona Apple kinda gives that too. And the thing is Gaga LOVES that type of music. I think there will come a time she will serve that I think.

Meanwhile Iโ€™m all about heavy focus on lyrics and story :huntyga:ย songs with a nice storytelling + at least 4:30 minutes long, thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m hoping for LG7.ย 

Bowieย :worship2:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 7

Hennycomb
Just now, Nessun Dorma said:

Meanwhile Iโ€™m all about heavy focus on lyrics and story :huntyga:ย songs with a nice storytelling + at least 4:30 minutes long, thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m hoping for LG7.ย 

I love long songs, good lyrics and story but I'm a club music and beats typa gal. Only guitar, piano, bass and drums don't cut it for me, I can't connect. I skip most ballads even on Gaga's albums, I only like it live.ย :oops:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

M i K E Y
4 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Literally listening to him rn I love him sm

I guess of no announcement today then no June right?

• Love 1

madmagical6

Bebe Rexa has just announced a new song this Friday. So Gaga won't drop. It's over for June.ย 

• LMAO 3

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, madmagical6 said:

Bebe Rexa has just announced a new song this Friday. So Gaga won't drop. It's over for June.ย 

The way pretty much nobody releasing this Friday is real competition to Gagaย :bear:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Gaga can still announce for an other week, or even for this week. Her and Bebe donโ€™t really have the same public

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)