Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gangie
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

3) Her pausing the IG posts are kinda sus, I assume the next post will be interesting…

Watch it be just J&P related post and then another month of silence

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Sad 1

MDevacelli
11 minutes ago, Red said:

Not saying that I am still expecting something to be announced today but if it’s related to the moon, wouldn’t it make more sense to wait for it at night?

That would be perfect "Look at the moon rn she has something to say" or kinda very mysterious :tony:

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Exactly! @RiverAnd he didn't do anything wrong. 

Other than posting fake tea without a confirmed date. The last he talked to his source was Nov 2023 and he teased Feb in January lol

He most certainly did something wrong.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Gangie
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Other than posting fake tea without a confirmed date. The last he talked to his source was Nov 2023 and he teased Feb in January lol

He most certainly did something wrong.

But he didn't claim to hear the music :ally:

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Gangie said:

But he didn't claim to hear the music :ally:

He didn't say he heard the music, he said it was coming Feb 2024. Then after Feb he said Q1. Then he (thankfully) became a hobbit and now anytime he comes out he gets attacked for messing with us with incorrect info :huntyga:

Aren

If she’s really releasing on the 21st, she’s not gonna announce it until next week. We just have to wait.

• Like 2

Gangie
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

He didn't say he heard the music, he said it was coming Feb 2024. Then after Feb he said Q1. Then he (thankfully) became a hobbit and now anytime he comes out he gets attacked for messing with us with incorrect info :huntyga:

But he was the one who confirmed that Chromatica is coming in May, when we didn't even know if it was still about to come in 2020 :traumatica:

He was our only hope back then. 

I also fell for that February mess... :franminervini:

Edited by Gangie

Julien Lockhart

Blade did nothing wrong and at least was right about the release date of the lead 

Cause the guy on reddit who spilled some tea about the CBT said the CBT was first expected to be released in January/February but was delayed 

If she linked the CBT and the lead that's totally obvious

Blade didn't do this to get any attention

We as a fanbase are pure mess

We trashed blade, MRS and others and now they won't share anything with us lmao, we are just clowns

Y'all will never learn, she can delay, postpone and cancel what she wants + Blade heard this in November ... In 4 months everything can happening 

Edited by Julien Lockhart
He ate my heart
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

River
32 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I liked you more when I didn't know you were a troll and you were spilling fake tea about LG7 :patrizia:

These are vulnerable times, you know liddos are chronically online and it's cruel to tease us :trollga:

29 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Exactly! @River look at how Blade ended. It's a dangerous game playing with liddos. And he didn't do anything wrong. 

I will survive :franminervini:

I'm still the one with the power :gayhat:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952krzifi9edw4vskax4o8

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, Gangie said:

But he was the one who confirmed that Chromatica is coming in May, when we didn't even know if it was still about to come in 2020 :traumatica:

He was our only hope back then. 

I also fell for that February mess... :franminervini:

4 years ago is 4 years ago. Don't post "tea" unless you are 10000000% sure and you have spoken with your source within, idk, a week? Not a full TWO MONTHS and expect the info to be correct...

7 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Blade did nothing wrong and at least was right about the release date of the lead 

Cause the guy on reddit who spilled some tea about the CBT said the CBT was first expected to be released in January/February but was delayed 

If she linked the CBT and the lead that's totally obvious

Blade didn't do this to get any attention

We as a fanbase are pure mess

We trashed blade, MRS and others and now they won't share anything with us lmao, we are just clowns

Y'all will never learn, she can delay, postpone and cancel what she wants + Blade heard this in November ... In 4 months everything can happening 

See above :huntyga:

River

who tf is blade?

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, River said:

who tf is blade?

An attention-seeking fraud on ATRL who was correct about Gaga FOUR YEARS ago and people want to cling to that and not accept he was wrong this year :huntyga:

River
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

An attention-seeking fraud on ATRL who was correct about Gaga FOUR YEARS ago and people want to cling to that and not accept he was wrong this year :huntyga:

So four-five years ago a few youtube workers leaked a lot of information about movies, games and music, they had access to the backend hidden videos, google sued them and everything.

That's why we had a lot of leaks that year.

• Shook 1

Julien Lockhart
5 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

4 years ago is 4 years ago. Don't post "tea" unless you are 10000000% sure and you have spoken with your source within, idk, a week? Not a full TWO MONTHS and expect the info to be correct...

See above :huntyga:

Yeah he was wrong due to the delay but is it a reason to harass him ?

I don't think so :triggered:

He ate my heart
  • Like 3

Stef
Just now, River said:

So four-five years ago a few youtube workers leaked a lot of information about movies, games and music, they had access to the backend hidden videos, google sued them and everything.

That's why we had a lot of leaks that year.

Occasionally you come out with some interesting things that genuinely provide insight. Like wow, I didn’t know that, it explains a lot. 

It’s just a shame nobody believes you because 99% of the time you’re chatting absolute horsecock xxxx

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)