๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill

I CAN BE YOUR GIRL GIRL GIRL GIIIIRL GIIIRLL BOBOBOY WOULD YOU LOVE ME IF I RULED THE WO WO WO WORLD?

ย 

• YAAAS 2

River
1 minute ago, Levine said:

People forget that if she's actually releasing something now, it's ****ing summer! she can't release a dark tune only to get snubbed by the whole world, it has to contain summerish elements in it. Then she has all the time to release something more dark by the end of september/early october.

ย 

dark summer songs are a thing, Rihanna's Disturbia was released in late June and was one the biggesy hits that summer

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

buzzkill

if it's dance dark it can smashย 

Gorehound
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

People forget that if she's actually releasing something now, it's ****ing summer! she can't release a dark tune only to get snubbed by the whole world, it has to contain summerish elements in it. Then she has all the time to release something more dark by the end of september/early october.

ย 

Lol not every song in the history of pop that was released in Summer are summery songs. It's not like some universal rule.ย 

(And with British weather rn a dark song would be fitting tbh:madge:)

And it's Lady Gaga, I'm sure she'll be fine no matter what time of year she releases.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
15 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

So I've actually heard the real snippet of the "I can be your girlfriend for the weekend" and not the embarrassing fake one that sounds like Barry white singing kidz bopย :ladyhaha: and it definitely definitely sounds like Gaga. The fact it was scrubbed in a matter of minutes is a bit tellingm so we'll see. Where you at Gagz?ย 

barry white singing kidz bopย :ladyhaha:

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: โ€˜They want you to be Mother Teresaโ€™
  • LMAO 2

monketsharona

ย 

And to be trully honest it could be dark, I mean Alejandro is dark but fits totally to summer and was released as single for summer

It is just too early for making any guesses tbh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Levine

Disturbia is still a dance pop song. People are dismissing that snippet because "it's not dark enough" thinking her next single will be bloody mary darkest sister.ย 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

:sharon:

5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

barry white singing kidz bopย :ladyhaha:

It literally isย :sharon:

• LMAO 1

Darcklighter22
14 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

This one is different I've heard both and this one is quite low quality and short but sounds like Gaga.ย 

So different then the one on YouTube?

Gorehound

Disturbia is still a dance pop song. People are dismissing that snippet because "it's not dark enough" thinking her next single will be bloody mary darkest sister.ย 

It's Lady Gaga tho! She always usually does campy pop, and even her dark stuff is still campy and upbeat, like TFM, ARTPOP and Bloody Mary.ย 

It's like everyone is expecting her to suddenly go full on Marilyn Manson or somethingย :ladyhaha:ย 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

EvilBunny
28 minutes ago, Levine said:

ย 

People forget that weโ€™re living a climatic crisis, thereโ€™s no such thing as โ€œsummerโ€. The world is ending babyย 

• Thanks 1

Butters Stotch

Still haven't found the snippet and I'm loosing my mindย :confused: how do people find everything so fast!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

tylerjs

i will top and/or bottom for anyone who can get Gaga to announce something todayย :ororomunroe:

all genders welcomeย :sis:

you have until 12PM estย :dom:

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 5

MDevacelli
2 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Still haven't found the snippet and I'm loosing my mindย :confused: how do people find everything so fast!!

Just put the lyrics on the Twitter search bar...

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)