๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13

The fact AI will only get better and better.... next pre-eras gonna be literal HELLย :cryga:

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

https://dbree.org/v/6641ed

Here is the new leak

You Joanne Trattoria rats!

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Stef666
Posted (edited)

Can the 'Latest Release' section on Spotify be removed by the artist or does it go away naturally?

Cuz Gaga's profile doesn't have Sweet Sounds Of Heaven there anymore but it was there yesterday.

Edit: I think it just went away on its own cuz it has been a while since it was released. I was hoping she was movingย :traumatica:

Edited by Stef666
  • Like 1

Lextyr97

Okay Iโ€™ve wiped the tears from the lack of anything on June 7th. Iโ€™m ready for June 14th

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952x5gg04u343bq0mn03

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
7 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Okay Iโ€™ve wiped the tears from the lack of anything on June 7th. Iโ€™m ready for June 14th

we ain't getting anything on the 14th apart from maybe an announcementย :cryga:

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: โ€˜They want you to be Mother Teresaโ€™

Lextyr97
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

we ain't getting anything on the 14th apart from maybe an announcementย :cryga:

And thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m ready for!

oprah-audience.gif

• YAAAS 1

Stef666
9 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

THE SINGLE IS NOT HERE ON JUNE 14TH MICHAEL. NOR WILL IT EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS PHAG

• LMAO 3

M i K E Y
14 hours ago, Cello said:

sounds a lot like this which was debunked

ย 

I always knew it was fake but it still slapsย :giveup: do we know if some artist has released this song officially?

• YAAAS 2

Gangie
33 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

All you should have ready by the time is just another tissue

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Sneaky Oliver
15 hours ago, Stef said:

Although i lowkey have to laugh. As if they learned nothing from the SL fiasco.ย 

ย 

Teasing a snippet and then going silent for two entire weeks. In other words, letting people know the song exists on a drive SOMEWHERE. likeโ€ฆ what did they think would happen? Like be so insanely for real.ย 

Iโ€™m so done with some of you guys trashing Gagaโ€™s team every time. They werenโ€™t teasing Stupid Love before it leaked, so itโ€™s totally a different thingย 

Iโ€™m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

I really want Gaga to make music like Enya. That would be amazingย :legend:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
40 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Iโ€™m so done with some of you guys trashing Gagaโ€™s team every time. They werenโ€™t teasing Stupid Love before it leaked, so itโ€™s totally a different thingย 

Please she literally posted that picture with her playing Stupid Love song on her phone months before it was out, she knew she was doing there

Gangie
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please she literally posted that picture with her playing Stupid Love song on her phone months before it was out, she knew she was doing there

But to be fair, she said that the leak was a problem for sure, but they had everything set for the certain time so they didn't want to change plans (they just wanted RoM to be THAT B**CH). Even with the leak, the hype was that huge, it secured her top 5 debut. Hype is the only thing she needs right now so she better do something about it. I'm sure she'll deliever good music no matter what

• Like 1

Gangie

The whole problem with Chromatica era was that it felt like Gaga wasn't there around. She just put out the music and vanished. We know that the situation back then was more than dramatic so it's no blame for Gaga that things didn't go as they planed. Just hope that this time they know what they're doing and we'll get fed and satisfied.ย 

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)