đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn
5 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

She's officially in era look mode, this is no coincidence! :nooo:

What if we are all REALLY delusional and she’s just un Harley mode wayyyy in advance

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • Sad 1

Lextyr97

She looks soooo good. I’m here for this aesthetic. I really think April is our time

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Not Gaga's 

Damn you must be fun at parties

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona

Gaga always teases new era looks before starting eras :

- Starting her platinum blond wig and red lipstick and more elevated fashion after her Paparazzi era and before releasing Bad Romance. 

- Gaga debuting the face implants and BTW wigf before launching BTW era.

- The big curly dark wig before CTC era.

- The crop top and natural blond hair and tone down fashion before Perfect Illusion / Joanne.

- The pink hair + platform shoes before starting Chromatica. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

TimotheeChalamet
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Damn you must be fun at parties

I am

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I am

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3

Roronoa

Hey guys, I just want to say that I’m leaving GagaDaily for good. Enjoy the album release.

This place has a bullying problem and I’m not going to make a thread like dit because it will just be interpreted as flamebait and be deleted.

I’ve been here for over a decade and was here for every album release since BTW, this is my second account ever since I lost the password of the first. And though I’ve never been on the receiving end of bullying, it turns out that seeing others get bullied/ shamed all the time does in fact bother me. Snarky comments are quite subjective and very difficult to moderate, I get that, but if we don’t learn to practice common decency around here, they will sit around like toxic waste, simmering and souring the mood for everybody. 

I won’t be reading any more comments and I think I’ll have to get my Gaga news elsewhere now. Good luck and thanks for the memories. It’s a shame that it’s ended this way. I hope Admin will be alright too.

:holdmyhand:

Edited by Roronoa
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 12
  • Sad 1

Noah
4 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Hey guys, I just want to say that I’m leaving GagaDaily for good. Enjoy the album release.

This place has a bullying problem and I’m not going to make a thread like dit because it will just be interpreted as flamebait and be deleted.

I’ve been here for over a decade and was here for every album release since BTW, this is my second account ever since I lost the password of the first. And though I’ve never been on the receiving end of bullying, it turns out that seeing others get bullied/ shamed all the time does in fact bother me. Snarky comments are quite subjective and very difficult to moderate, I get that, but if we don’t learn to practice common decency around here, they will sit around like toxic waste, simmering and souring the mood for everybody. 

I won’t be reading any more comments and I think I’ll have to get my Gaga news elsewhere now. Good luck and thanks for the memories. It’s a shame that it’s ended this way. I hope Admin will be alright too.

We may have not interacted a lot, but I will miss you a bunch! Thank you for your comments, insights and thoughts - I appreciated them a lot! :hug: Take good care of yourself! :heart: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Love 1

Starmie25
9 hours ago, Roronoa said:

Zoroooo noooooooo

Edited by Starmie25

Starmie25

Ok I'm a little bit hyped since they removed her tag from the HL post.... inch resting :enigma:

Do we think Camila and Billie will drop new music first? Both are on interscope 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Ok I'm a little bit hyped since they removed her tag from the HL post.... inch resting :enigma:

Do we think Camila and Billie will drop new music first? Both are on interscope 

All three at the same time for the drama of it all :sis:

• YAAAS 1

Jose Alberto

Well... a new week begins!! What are we waiting for today??

Announcement??

Photos in the studio??

Haus Editorial??

:healedmyheart:

• YAAAS 2

Thonin Dyn

Litterally 40seconds before I woke up I dreamt about Gaga attending the Oscar’s tonight with Natali and another brunette but I don’t remember who. They were front row and natali and the other brunette were dressed in all black women suits while Gaga has like a long silver dress/cape (kinda similar to the free woman Chromatica Ball outfit) but in silver, she had blonde hair and crazy silver eye makeup kinda in the shape of a smoky eye but over the top and In silver.

And the host (probably jimmy Kimmel) asked her a question like : « Gaga does premature ej*cul*tion surprises you? »  and she was like « …no:oops: » and then everyone laughed

and then I woke up, checked twitter and realized that it was a dream.

maybe a prediction for next year’s Oscar’s… who knows 

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Starmie25

I had a dream that Gaga was having a joint performance with Dua Lipa. The stage was a giant construction tower (for some reason) and halfway the performance was halted and only Dua's set was streamed online. Gaga was too high up on the construction tower so her performance of 'sexxx dreams', 'aura' and 'venus' was not streamed properly. Judging from that dream ARTPOP ACT II was LG7. 

:huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)