LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
22 minutes ago, palma said:

Another round of insider tea from a*** :flop:

Hide contents

"The cross between LG7 and Joker is looking more and more likely 

Warner doesn't have a big budget to promote the film, a friend of mine who works in a certain field made a proposal to Warner for a partnership and they turned it down for lack of budget for the film

Record companies are investing less nowadays in videos and the like, as the industry has evolved

Having both projects at the same time could boost them, LG7 boosting Joker and Joker boosting LG7

Of course, I'm not sure about LG7, it's just a deduction given the situation and the information I have

By the way, it matches up pretty well with the information shared on GGD about the Polydor guy, but is it real or is it fiction based on the little bits of information I've shared here ? 

(Like the fact that she still has studio sessions or about Rihanna, since the Polydor guy also talked about her)

Time is the ultimate truth teller 

We're on the home straight before the album and lead single, so I'm sure it'll come out this year for now

Of course, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything new

In the meantime, what are your expectations for the album ? Its musicality ? The visuals etc ?

I'm curious to know what your expectations are, it will be interesting to see"

-Joker30

Well..that didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know lol but thanks 

I'm fine, Ta

palma
Just now, Gorehound said:

Well..that didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know lol but thanks 

This time around insiders are pretty much clueless about her next era tbh. I hope it means her team has everything locked in a vault in hell and not that there are any plans yet :poot:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 5

Nite

Some more closing ceremony info, no Gaga rumors so far as expected. But apparently Tom Cruise doing a stunt :alsemanche: 

https://www.forbesindia.com/article/lifes/tom-cruise-touted-for-dystopian-olympics-closing-ceremony/93849/1

Artistic director Thomas Jolly has revealed it will combine "wonder" with "dystopia", suggesting some darker elements than the joyful and impertinent tone of the opening ceremony that drew a record audience of more than a billion worldwide. 

Offering a sneak peak to journalists recently, Jolly said he saw the Games as a "fragile monument" and wanted to imagine what would happen if they "disappeared and someone was rebuilding them in a distant future". 

One sequence features "travellers from another space-time who arrive on Earth and discover vestiges from the history of the Olympics", with acrobats restoring the famous five rings of the Games. 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/paris-olympics-2024-phoenix-and-air-to-reportedly-perform-at-closing-ceremony-3781444

But Phoenix is one of my favorite bands and they're apparently playing so I'm excited nonetheless :enigma: 

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, palma said:

This time around insiders are pretty much clueless about her next era tbh. I hope it means her team has everything locked in a vault in hell and not that there are any plans yet :poot:

Ye I'm actually kinda surprised and impressed that they've not let anything leak so far. She wasn't kidding when she said it's locked in a vault guarded by Satan lol

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

I'm pretty sure LG7 will release close to Joker2 and I'm absolutely fine with that.

I don't need a full year of promotional performances and interviews.

:brat:

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
53 minutes ago, palma said:

Another round of insider tea from a*** :flop:

Reveal hidden contents

"The cross between LG7 and Joker is looking more and more likely 

Warner doesn't have a big budget to promote the film, a friend of mine who works in a certain field made a proposal to Warner for a partnership and they turned it down for lack of budget for the film

Record companies are investing less nowadays in videos and the like, as the industry has evolved

Having both projects at the same time could boost them, LG7 boosting Joker and Joker boosting LG7

Of course, I'm not sure about LG7, it's just a deduction given the situation and the information I have

By the way, it matches up pretty well with the information shared on GGD about the Polydor guy, but is it real or is it fiction based on the little bits of information I've shared here ? 

(Like the fact that she still has studio sessions or about Rihanna, since the Polydor guy also talked about her)

Time is the ultimate truth teller 

We're on the home straight before the album and lead single, so I'm sure it'll come out this year for now

Of course, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything new

In the meantime, what are your expectations for the album ? Its musicality ? The visuals etc ?

I'm curious to know what your expectations are, it will be interesting to see"

-Joker30

200M budget aint enough? They just werent interested in that promo spot the "friend" offered :brat:

Edited by Juanlittlem
Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

LastNight

These “insiders” are becoming more and more nonsensical :laughga:

The idea that there isn’t a big budget to promote Joker is laughable. It’s going to be one of the biggest movies of the year. Like… they JUST did a whole custom countdown livestream only for the trailer release. Not exactly a necessary spend if you’re on a tight budget.

I think the reality is that no one really knows what’s happening, they’re just grasping at straws. And in the past, real insiders have dropped their info and gone. No long, speculative posts - just straightforward, provable facts.

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Sneaky Oliver
45 minutes ago, NATAH said:

warner doesn't have a big budget to promote a highly anticipated sequel to their academy award winning movie? :cheeky:

these rumors are becoming more and more laughable :excusemeno:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Willzito said:

in 2020 she posted haus labs and two days later the announcement happened

ITS TODAY GUYS

She announced Stupid Love after posting a Haus Labs release, not an announcement of the release like she did on Tuesday. The eyeliner will be released on August 20, so technically the announcement will be on August 22 at the earliest if she followed the same pattern 

• Like 4

StupidLoveBis
4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is gonna sound so dramatic, but just bear with me. I’ve had a difficult 24hrs 

I am so tired of feeling like we are forever waiting. Her teasing has made everything so much worse in my opinion.
I think my mental health would be much better if she hadn’t been posting cryptic sh!t for the last 6 months. 

I wish there was a way for me to switch off and leave. But Gaga is unfortunately an addiction. She runs through my blood. 

I just want a date. A music rumour which is actually true. just a bit of real hope. This is so hard when you can’t help being a negative person who is always looking at the glass as half empty about everything in your life. 

Someone teach me how to cut her out of my veins :giveup:

Bestie, I'm the same as you but few people can understand this feeling and some people here (one in particular that I have masked on this forum) will look down on you and tell you to see a therapist when that's not the problem.

This month of August is going well for me in my personal life, and fortunately so, because you should have seen how bad I was from June to July, and the only thing that gave me hope was the announcement of LG7, which we all thought was coming, following the teaser at the end of the film.
And damn, the fall was violent for me every day when nothing was announced. 
Emotionally, I was super tired of it all.

People will tell you to do other things, to look at other artists, but personally, it's only Gaga who manages to make me so euphoric when she announces something.

Now I'm better and I'm trying to take a step back, but I still have those little minutes of immense sadness/episode of depression when there's a rumor of an announcement and there's nothing at the end of the countdown haha.

I'd also have preferred it if she hadn't teased anything, but we don't know what happened internally. I'm still convinced that there was something fishy going on, because apart from being completely disconnected, it was sure that fans, and even people in general, would take this teaser as an imminent return.

Take care bestie.

• Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
1 hour ago, LastNight said:

These “insiders” are becoming more and more nonsensical :laughga:

The idea that there isn’t a big budget to promote Joker is laughable. It’s going to be one of the biggest movies of the year. Like… they JUST did a whole custom countdown livestream only for the trailer release. Not exactly a necessary spend if you’re on a tight budget.

I think the reality is that no one really knows what’s happening, they’re just grasping at straws. And in the past, real insiders have dropped their info and gone. No long, speculative posts - just straightforward, provable facts.

I already overheard like 4 people that I know talking about the movie months ago, how excited they are to see it, some of them complaining it's gonna be a musical but that they will give it a chance cause they love joker. I have 13 year old students who have notebooks themed from the first joker. This movie is BIG big. I remember when the first one came out and EVERYBODY was talking about it. It's gonna be huge. Tight budget is not a term that fits the joker phenomenon.

• YAAAS 3

ghs

What if the lead is part of Beetlejuice 2?

• It’s a Warner movie

• It definitely fits the theme of the album

• Movie is out September 6 

They did not announce any single or theme track for the movie yet :lolga:

• Shook 2