๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Sherry
2 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Hasn't somebody tracked her jet and it's been to Japan this year?

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Yeah of course after somebody spilled that her jet was in Japan that a random person decided to spill lol.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš
  • LMAO 3

PaulaMonster13
26 minutes ago, palma said:

The real LG7 is the friends we made along the way

4aa9b352b437a51c781e17ae27ec130b1dd6c9c6

ย 

ย 

Jokes on y'all bc I'll definitely miss every one of you and our delusional and clowning hours spent hereย :holdmyhand:

ย 

23 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Over 1000

We're so close then!!ย :poot:

• Love 3

chewing on pearls
1 hour ago, Monet said:

I don't think that a Lady Gaga and The Weeknd colab would match the vibe of the movie

I agree tbh, but I feel like for big movies they sometimes release a one-off pop track they know will get radio play... just for it to be in the credits in the actual film lol. there's that variety article from march that said the soundtrack includes 15 covers, and "original songs may be added". if jfad and lg7 have intertwined timelines, it could make sense for an lg7 track to serve this purpose โ€“ getting the movie some more attention and building hype for her project.ย 

idk I'm just speculating as any Gaga stan does :)ย it will be interesting to see how she manages two big projects at once if the timelines are as overlapped as some people speculate

bored at work and being a little manager, ignore me !!ย 

atemybrain
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

WAITTTTTTTTT

SOMEONE HERE MADE A THREAD A WHILE BACK ABOUT A Gaga-THEMED EXHIBIT AT HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS!
ย 

ย 

I received a survey from Universal Orlando back in May about Halloween Horror Nights (Iโ€™m an annual passholder), and they were asking about a Gaga-themed haunted house.ย :nooo:

• Love 1
  • Shook 6

palma
1 minute ago, atemybrain said:

I received a survey from Universal Orlando back in May about Halloween Horror Nights (Iโ€™m an annual passholder), and they were asking about a Gaga-themed haunted house.ย :nooo:

shook2.png

ย 

• Like 1

Weekender Boy

Re:Insiders, I feel like we also need to keep an eye on Reddit insiders on r/LadyGaga

Plastic Doll lyrics were teased there before Chromatica's release. And also someone there leaked Chromatica Ball was coming soon. We need another redditor to come through with some info because I'm going to lose my mind lol

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • Like 2

chewing on pearls
6 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

there's that variety article from march that said the soundtrack includes 15 covers, and "original songs may be added"

a part of me wants LG7 in 2025 because I don't want the album to be overshadowed by JFAD or its soundtrack... and if there were plans to release something later this year, perhaps they changed due to the nature of the coming election. there are less than three months until then. I think it would be very weird of her/her team to drop an album on halloween, just days before an incredibly tense and consequential election that will likely result in civil unrest, no matter who wins...ย 

palma
2 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

I think it would be very weird of her/her team to drop an album on halloween, just days before an incredibly tense and consequential election that will likely result in civil unrest, no matter who wins...ย 

That's exactly why it's dropping on Oct 4 to coincide with Joker

flirtification.gif

ย 

• LMAO 2

Gangie
5 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

a part of me wants LG7 in 2025 because I don't want the album to be overshadowed by JFAD or its soundtrack... and if there were plans to release something later this year, perhaps they changed due to the nature of the coming election. there are less than three months until then. I think it would be very weird of her/her team to drop an album on halloween, just days before an incredibly tense and consequential election that will likely result in civil unrest, no matter who wins...ย 

Honey, it's like Chromatica being overshadowed by Top Gun soundtrack / score

If I like it, then that's what I get!

chewing on pearls
4 minutes ago, Gangie said:

you have a point, especially when it comes to mainstream audiences :/.ย however, chromatica still had its moment given it was released a whole two years before hold my hand. she's never released a soundtrack project and a solo album in the same year or even within a year of each other, so I guess I'm just speculating on how that would play out!!ย 

but her superstardom eclipses literally every "bad decision" monsters think her team makes. no matter what happens, her talent, fame, and public persona make every project she touches a natural part of the cultural conversation.ย 

anyway, haven't been active on gagadaily in years โ€“ was stalking this thread as a non-user for months and I'm happy to be back!! xo

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

chewing on pearls
Just now, chewing on pearls said:

and I'm happy to be back!!

truly addicted to talking about this woman and her career, just like the rest of you freaks xo

• YAAAS 1

Monet
14 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Not really. Top Gun had it's score and sountrack all in one album. FAD will probably have 2 albuns, one for the score, and the other is gonna be the soundtrack with the songs performed in the movie, and maybe the originals, if they are included. Also, the album from Top Gun only had 1 song from Gaga. The Joker one will probably have several songs from herย 

Edited by Monet

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Monet said:

Not really. Top Gun had it's score and sountrack all in one album. FAD will probably have 2 albuns, one for the score, and the other is gonna be the soundtrack with the songs performed in the movie, and maybe the originals, if they are included.

Doubt it

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

Monet
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Doubt it

Joker had an album for it's score, and the composer even won an Oscar for that. It will definitely have one, and i don't think they will release the songs and the score on the same album.

Ultimecia
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

WAITTTTTTTTT

SOMEONE HERE MADE A THREAD A WHILE BACK ABOUT A Gaga-THEMED EXHIBIT AT HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS!
ย 

ย 

THE WAY YOU CRACKED THE CODE LIKE SASHA BELLE :tony:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1