๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Phoenix Rises

We are gonna get something in first two weeks of August, i can feelย  it.ย :volantis:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

starcell

Prayer circle for a Trent Reznor+Atticus Ross produced song(s)โ€ฆthese snippets have IGNITED me, I truly canโ€™t believe what we are getting.ย 

• YAAAS 5

monketsharona

Andrew Watt posted a picture with Ozzy Osbourne on Instagram

Ozzy said month ago he was waiting Andrew to be done with Lady Gaga to start working on new album.ย 

I guess the album is wrapped

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

RetroPhysico
56 minutes ago, starcell said:

Prayer circle for a Trent Reznor+Atticus Ross produced song(s)โ€ฆthese snippets have IGNITED me, I truly canโ€™t believe what we are getting.ย 

Oh my gosh yes. The Gone Girl and Challengers soundtracks are *chef's kiss*

• Love 1

Nite

Okay so August sounds very likely then. Especially with that stylist's comment (wonder if we'll see more of him nowย :gayhat:) and Joe saying she just got done in that interview a few weeks ago

ย 

The Ultimate Fighter Sport GIF by UFC

• YAAAS 1

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Andrew Watt posted a picture with Ozzy Osbourne on Instagram

Ozzy said month ago he was waiting Andrew to be done with Lady Gaga to start working on new album.ย 

I guess the album is wrapped

ย 

1 minute ago, Nite said:

Okay so August sounds very likely then. Especially with that stylist's comment (wonder if we'll see more of him nowย :gayhat:) and Joe saying she just got done in that interview a few weeks ago

ย 

The Ultimate Fighter Sport GIF by UFC

Hhhmmm :oprah:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!โ€ - River
  • Shook 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Phoenix Rises said:

We are gonna get something in first two weeks of August, i can feelย  it.ย :volantis:

Of which year???ย 

• LMAO 5

PaulaMonster13
3 hours ago, starcell said:

OMG PLEASEE!!! Or a Trent Reznor produced album like Halsey's IICHLIWPย :flutter:

Edited by PaulaMonster13
  • YAAAS 2

Nite

I feel like she wants TCB completely out before she kicks off LG7 too and it's still not out everywhere. The German store is still in ARTPOP 10 yr anniversary modeย :lolly:

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Nite said:

I feel like she wants TCB completely out before she kicks off LG7 too and it's still not out everywhere. The German store is still in ARTPOP 10 yr anniversary modeย :lolly:

If thats the case we aint getting it till 2026 :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

River
13 minutes ago, Nite said:

ย 

it's not out in france I think :air:

ย 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

madmagical6

Where is Gaga at the moment? I was nice her being in Paris. Us fans in Europe had stuff on our time which was niceย :enigma:

StupidLoveBis
2 hours ago, Nite said:

I don't think so.
The French store is still in 'ARTPOP' mode, even though the film was released on max a few days after the American release.ย 
And on the contrary, the UK store has been in chromatica ball color since Gaga's announcement at the beginning of May, even though the film was never put online in here.

The Gaga/interscope team just chose to put the store in America and in a European country to reduce the operating costs they would have had to make the merch available in all stores.

• Like 1

Nite
20 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I don't think so.
The French store is still in 'ARTPOP' mode, even though the film was released on max a few days after the American release.ย 
And on the contrary, the UK store has been in chromatica ball color since Gaga's announcement at the beginning of May, even though the film was never put online in here.

The Gaga/interscope team just chose to put the store in America and in a European country to reduce the operating costs they would have had to make the merch available in all stores.

You're probably right, that makes senseย :oprah:

and I had no idea it's not online in the UK eitherย :bradley:ย damn