๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

AntonTurnItUp
29 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

I just wonder when it'll come, when the first single will be๐Ÿ˜ญย  ย hopefully not another 3 month wait

She said after the snippets "now you have to wait" so it's not coming anytime soonย :traumatica:

OR she was just joking (because she laughed at this) and she's ready to announce the album tomorrowย :cheeky:

(notice she have the songs on her iPad and it only could mean the album is ready and finished)

• YAAAS 3

BULATIO

This train is now refuelled and can continue on its way. The next station - page 2000ย :icant:

Edited by BULATIO
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2

Decodekid

A snippet does not mean an announcement is coming anymore so what's nextย :traumatica:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

palma
21 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

(notice she have the songs on her iPad and it only could mean the album is ready and finished)

This is also what I thoughtย :nooo:ย The snippets sounded very finishedย :messga:

Edited by palma

DopeEnigma

Maybe itโ€™s just an ARTPOP Act II demo and sheโ€™s throwing us off the scentโ€ฆย 

Edited by DopeEnigma
  • LMAO 3

itsalice
25 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

So, what is Stupid Love doing in a new album tracklist?ย :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 3

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, palma said:

This is also what I thoughtย :nooo:ย The snippets sounded very finishedย :messga:

oh those aren't demos for sureย :vegas:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • YAAAS 1

Lextyr97

What if we get a visual album with thisย :giveup: the collapse oh my god. Damn Iโ€™m too excited now. I wish I didnโ€™t listen to the snippet

• YAAAS 3

mdance4life
5 minutes ago, itsalice said:

So, what is Stupid Love doing in a new album tracklist?ย :ladyhaha:

I think she truly did it on purpose just to have a little fun and her laughing and going back into the van cracked me up so good hah

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Like 3

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Streets are saying the first snippet is named โ€œabracadabra.โ€ She teased this on a TikTok in 2022, but what I donโ€™t understand is why they think is this EDM infused Swine style song is titled that. Does anyone know?ย 

Chromatica Forever
  • Shook 1

Chlorine

For the first time... I actually don't mind whenever LG7 comes because now I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.ย 

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

Darcklighter22
Just now, Chlorine said:

For the first time... I actually don't mind whenever LG7 comes because now I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.ย 

I agree! Still a release window even if it's not eminent would be nice. But the week is just starting.

• Like 1

JoanneMonster
21 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Streets are saying the first snippet is named โ€œabracadabra.โ€ She teased this on a TikTok in 2022, but what I donโ€™t understand is why they think is this EDM infused Swine style song is titled that. Does anyone know?ย 

because she literally says abracadabra in the snippet she played:firega:

Edited by JoanneMonster
I See You