Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Lead single next week, album out August 23.

Confirmed by my own personal delusion. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
26 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Confirmed by my own personal delusion. 

Happy Black Girl GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

julz

I really hope that the lead single to be an organic hit, timeless sounding.. Could be a ballad but still popping, like Birds of a Feather. And imagine if they use that for the Joker 2 trailer...but i doubt it, they will most likely use a known gp song. 

• Like 2

Rifek

Love that everyone in this thread is talking about Electric Lady Studio, Gaga’s visit in NYC, putting the same clothes after few months to fool us (:air:) while she LITERALLY after posting the studio pics from Shangri-La went that day to SoHo resturant in Malibu in the same outfit :icant:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1

Phoenix Rises

I think she is making a Jazz Album:ladyhaha:and already done with LG7.  :volantis:

Edited by Phoenix Rises
spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Love that everyone in this thread is talking about Electric Lady Studio, Gaga’s visit in NYC, putting the same clothes after few months to fool us (:air:) while she LITERALLY after posting the studio pics from Shangri-La went that day to SoHo resturant in Malibu in the same outfit :icant:

Tiffany Pollard Eating GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

RetroPhysico
1 hour ago, Phoenix Rises said:

I think she is making a Jazz Album:ladyhaha:and already done with LG7.  :volantis:

Didn’t Beyoncé do this with Renaissance and Cowboy Carter? She finished CC first but released it after Renaissance. Could be the case if Ga’s working on multiple projects at once. (Hence, the silence on social media.)

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

I am convinced it's a double album. :huntyga:

It has to be bc sis what do you mean you're STILL in the studio since mid-2023 :triggered:

• Thanks 2

Tinnitus15
54 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

It has to be bc sis what do you mean you're STILL in the studio since mid-2023 :triggered:

I mean with her kinda teasing another jazz album in her latest post, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s there cuz she’s recording a new jazz album 

• Shook 1

Massive Monster
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I am convinced it's a double album. :huntyga:

It almost looks like triple rainbow

What does it mean 

It's full on 

Hahahahaha 

Kind regards

atemybrain
On 7/19/2024 at 9:52 PM, HelloHangoverz said:

The closer we get to LG7, the harder I find it to listen to Chromatica. It just sounds so old. I'm ready for something new mother

It’s the opposite for me, actually. I’ve been blasting it lately. Such an amazing, cohesive body of work. :kara:

Edited by atemybrain
  • Love 2

Bloody Matt

Her dad spilling about LG7 reminded me about this (I finally found the thead :ladyhaha:):

Reading this thread made me realize this fanbase hasn't really changed that much over the years :ladyhaha:

Edited by Bloody Matt
  • LMAO 1

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I mean with her kinda teasing another jazz album in her latest post, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s there cuz she’s recording a new jazz album 

Where exactly?

Awkward Britney Spears GIF