Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill

i think she's really playing with us... posting old pictures and repeating the same clothes just for the fun of itย :triggered:

13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And it'll tank harder than latest Katy Perry musicย :ladyhaha:

At least Cheek to Cheek debuted at #1 amidst a hate train and LFS at #8 with no promo. If we're going by WW's numbers, I'm not sure 143 will reach top 10 on BB200:toofunny:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

plane jane
2 minutes ago, OHDH said:

At least Cheek to Cheek debuted at #1 amidst a hate train and LFS at #8 with no promo. If we're going by WW's numbers, I'm not sure 143 will reach top 10 on BB200:toofunny:

the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

Nessun Dorma
2 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

https://x.com/ladygaganownet/status/1814343666581860583?t=s0hHz7yGWnTGLreXbXnX8A&s=19

I think yesterday's pics aren't oldย :cryga:ย check her outfit, shades....

Honestly Iโ€™m hyped just by the fact sheโ€™s in NY! Iโ€™ve been waiting for this moment for months lol sure it can mean nothing at all, but maybe sheโ€™s working at Eletric Ladyย :excited:ย 

ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Hydrangea
25 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

i think she's really playing with us... posting old pictures and repeating the same clothes just for the fun of itย :triggered:

At least someoneโ€™s having fun

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

Schizophonic

I really hope the next days will be full of pics of Gaga walking in and out Electric Lady... Then she would be a few days ahead of a similar timetable as 2016

ย 

ย 

until july 13 andrew watt was on tour with pearl jam. now they have a tour break until august 22... i assume Gaga and him now finishing (mastering?) the album in that time?

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I really hope the next days will be full of pics of Gaga walking in and out Electric Lady... Then she would be a few days ahead of a similar timetable as 2016

ย 

ย 

until july 13 andrew watt was on tour with pearl jam. now they have a tour break until august 22... i assume Gaga and him now finishing the album in that time?

Single is mastered and ready to go with mv, they'll master the album until Aug 8 or so since Gaga will be preparing for her Olympic closing ceremony performance in LA on August 11 (similar to how Woodkid did in Paris at the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo)

Venice Film Festival starts August 28 so she will have just submitted the album a week prior for a mid Oct release.

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER LADIES

gretchen amp GIF

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 2

Schizophonic

If we get now, like we had in 2016 and 2018 everyday paparazzi pics of her going in and out of electric lady until mid august... i am very fine with waiting... really. but if she disappears again it's going to be hard

HelloHangoverz

@BlingNotTheMusicย was she actually seen at electric lady? I've just finished work and I am literally depleted and have no energy to put two and two together ๐Ÿ˜ญ what's the latest?ย 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

franminervini
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

@BlingNotTheMusicย was she actually seen at electric lady? I've just finished work and I am literally depleted and have no energy to put two and two together ๐Ÿ˜ญ what's the latest?ย 

No she was seen in Soho! But Soho is near Electric Lady so we are hoping she will be seen there.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!