Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

RetroPhysico
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

Gaga left a comment under kesha's comment, she quoted joyride.... i really hope one day we get a duet or a remix collab. would love to hear Gaga on joyride. and to be honest i can imagine Gaga doing it to support her on a remix.

I don't think it's a good idea. That would just add fuel to the fire. We don't want her to get (more) involved in the Kesha-Luke-Katy drama.ย :saladga:

But drama aside, a remix would slay though.

Edited by RetroPhysico

Phoenix Rises
3 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Wait, why did we change the thread title? Did I miss anything? Is it coming????

:saladga: Please Rachel

Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Raceย august surprise drop like Beyonce at 12 am August 11 mawmaย 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

RetroPhysico
1 minute ago, Phoenix Rises said:

Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Raceย august surprise drop like Beyonce at 12 am August 11 mawmaย 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

• Like 1

Phoenix Rises
Just now, RetroPhysico said:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

I forget where the Aug 11 rumor came from, Im sure someone reading can correct where it came from:cheeky:. I just expect her with no single so far to drop a beyonce or something and with her costume designer leaking august . idk it points to that time frame.:holdmyhand:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
54 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said:

I forget where the Aug 11 rumor came from, Im sure someone reading can correct where it came from:cheeky:. I just expect her with no single so far to drop a beyonce or something and with her costume designer leaking august . idk it points to that time frame.:holdmyhand:

Well Aug 11 is the closing ceremony of the Olympics. Not sure if she will be involved, will release or appear. All rumorsย :huntyga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

plane jane

if thereโ€™s no lead single planned in sight and they will drop the album in October, itโ€™ll be bad I fear. December will be bombarded with Christmas music on charts again and there will be no room for the singles to breathe imo. and thereโ€™s also elections happening in Novemberโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know, the end of the year will be messyย 

scheisseJK

The drama here nowโ€ฆ

no, she is not coming in 2025!

we got the snippet

she said ย in interview that new album coming really soon,

now that she cant wait to share new music with the old photos

And im not mentioning other rumors, interviews with her dad, designers etc..

She is coming this year, its not delusionalย :whitney:

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

lastpopicon
Just now, julz said:

seriously?!?!?! I just saw this, this is local Philippines newsย :lmao:

ย 

the unbothered QUEEN makes the news without moving a fingerย :whitney:

you love to see itย :billie:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

Been one week away for a mini vacation and I noticed that nothing happened...beside Katy Perry BOMBING like never before lolย 

• LMAO 1

monketsharona

Even if LG7 is coming somewhereย in Spring 2025 (still think it will be released in Fall 2024), the wait will be easier anyway. We'll have a full soundtrack coming around late September, a movie out in October, a full promo around it (interviews, photoshootsย and stuff), the awards marathon run early 2025 and more...ย 

• Like 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Even if LG7 is coming somewhereย in Spring 2025 (still think it will be released in Fall 2024), the wait will be easier anyway. We'll have a full soundtrack coming around late September, a movie out in October, a full promo around it (interviews, photoshootsย and stuff), the awards marathon run early 2025 and more...ย 

I wish I had this type of optimism. May I ask the name so I can get a prescription from my doctor?ย :anveeroy:

• LMAO 1

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I wish I had this type of optimism. May I ask the name so I can get a prescription from my doctor?ย :anveeroy:

Honestly I still think LG7 is coming this year, I mean ALL of her lead singles were released before she was done with the album making.

And even if it's not, well who cares, we'll have Joker and other artists releasing anywayย 

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

well who cares

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

• LMAO 2