Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ghs
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Looks like Adam Lambert is releasing something next Fridayย 

And? Lol if Gaga canโ€™t release when ANY artist releases then she will never release music anymore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Looks like Adam Lambert is releasing something next Fridayย 

Angry White Woman GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
23 minutes ago, River said:

We don't have favorite users, we have friends here of course but we're not giving themย  a special treatment, we warn them too if they break the rules.

y'all even banned Gaga herselfย :air: talk about egalitarian

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 12

southpaw773
1 minute ago, ghs said:

And? Lol if Gaga canโ€™t release when ANY artist releases then she will never release music anymore

Yep! I just saw somewhere someone mentioned nobody had releases but I think there always areย 

ghs

Itโ€™s simple the only artist that she wonโ€™t clash with are usually Interscope (they can even clash if they are different genres like rap/pop) or if someone really big is releasing at the same week

Gangie

The train has crashed I'm afraid

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
14 hours ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Next Friday (19/07) is clear right? No one else is releasing then?

Childish Gambino is dropping album. I think that's it for now

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Childish Gambino is dropping album. I think that's it for now

He was so rude to Gaga too. Agh his discography real good too.ย :air:

• Shook 1

lilboyblue
17 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

So I canโ€™t believe I got a firsthand hint on why LG7 is coming this year. I donโ€™t want to disclose the source because theyโ€™re so sweet and Iโ€™d hate for them to get in trouble with Gagaโ€™s team for accidentally hinting at an imminent release.

Iโ€™m currently in London and I met someone who had no clue that I was a huge little monster but Gaga casually came up in the convo and he remarked that she would be โ€œcoming soonโ€ to do something related to the upcoming album release. This person has worked with Gaga on multiple occasions so I donโ€™t doubt that heโ€™s currently in the works of planning the said thing. Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t want to expose them but I promise this is legit and they said sheโ€™d be rolling out the album โ€œsoonโ€.

"Coming soon" as in coming to London soon? The way we're getting rumors about her possibly doing Paris, and then obviously Venice for Joker 2 premiere, all in August... and now London "soon".ย 

Something's brewing in Europe, I fearย :koons:

Edited by lilboyblue
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
44 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

"Coming soon" as in coming to London soon? The way we're getting rumors about her possibly doing Paris, and then obviously Venice for Joker 2 premiere, all in August... and now London "soon".ย 

Something's brewing in Europe, I fearย :koons:

Joker full trailer will be coming earlier, no way they are waiting late August / early September when movie is released first week of October.

My guess is late July as Comic Con is coming.ย 

The best would be LG7 lead single coming the same week as Joker trailer to get the exposure boost.

• YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Joker full trailer will be coming earlier, no way they are waiting late August / early September when movie is released first week of October.

My guess is late July as Comic Con is coming.ย 

The best would be LG7 lead single coming the same week as Joker trailer to get the exposure boost.

Yup, they seem to be keeping the first movie times for teasers and trailers and they did the second trailer in the first week of august so it should be coming in a month at max.

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

julz

I feel like Gaga will rest up and prep this July, so August will be the one. I dont even think that she will announce a date this month. August onwards will be a lot for her because of LG7 and Joker 2, so resting a lot after a successful residency is deserved.

I am also waiting for the TonyGaga documentary, that i hope gets announced this month.

• Like 2

Gorehound
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

He was so rude to Gaga too. Agh his discography real good too.ย :air:

Was he?? What's the tea?

I'm fine, Ta

Concertaholic
17 hours ago, NATAH said:

this mini meltdown kinda makes you lose credibility :alsemanche:

Okay @NATAH, yes, I who has been a consistent member on this site for years would just decide to randomly make something up out of the blue, but pop off. Letโ€™s all listen to rumors from randos on other sites insteadย :madge:

• Love 4

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)