๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

LG7 time now

Itโ€™s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo longย :messga:

PaulaMonster13
44 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

If all those rumours of her performing at the Olympics are true, the single must be coming before the closing ceremony on August 11th, the opening ceremony takes place on FRIDAY July 26th

Watch her perform at the ceremony for one of her biggest audience yet and not use the opportunity to perform her new singleย :icega:ย i wouldn't even be surprised

• Like 1

Edonis

inb4 she's waiting for Biden to resign before she announces the leadย :bradley:

C'mon Joe, free Miss Stefani from the shackles of artistic oppression!ย :giveup:ย 

• Like 1

Jack3257

I donโ€™t see an album getting a surprise drop, but I think the single could! ย If we get a great song and truly โ€œGagaโ€ video that grabs attention at the same time, that could be bigger than any hype sheโ€™d get from announcing it two weeks in advance.

I definitely believe in them trying to create synergy between the album and Joker. ย Maybe a single before the premiere, and album after the press tour within a week or two of the film. ย This was Gaga will likely be on every talk show to promote the film, and can also talk about the album.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

julz
32 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Watch her perform at the ceremony for one of her biggest audience yet and not use the opportunity to perform her new singleย :icega:ย i wouldn't even be surprised

She will most likely cover a globally known song like Imagine, so yesย :sweat:

• Sad 1

MDevacelli

That LG7 Secrets account posted a snippet from a promo material. Just saying for us to save and check laterโ€ฆ

• LMAO 1

juicyjuicy

Can we send feedback to her team or record label at all? Lol

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, MDevacelli said:

That LG7 Secrets account posted a snippet from a promo material. Just saying for us to save and check laterโ€ฆ

They also said the single was coming literal WEEKS agoย :cheeky:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1

PartySick
11 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Everyone on this train is PISSED :sharon:

Also, PartySick's post about mods not knowing anything about LG7 isn't being featured anymore... does it mean that mods heard something from Gaga's team..? :stalkga:

ย 

11 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

@PartySickย people are being delusional over here, can you help

Married To Medicine Television GIF

I removed the post 'cause it made me feel bad xoxo

๐Ÿ’š
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, PartySick said:

ย 

I removed the post 'cause it made me feel bad xoxo

Well it's overย 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

TimotheeChalamet
8 hours ago, MDevacelli said:

Don't mind saving it, it's an edited picture from the Chromatica Ball premiereย ย 

River
8 hours ago, MDevacelli said:

come on even my trolling was more believable than their tweets :emma:

the moment someone mentions Gaga goes to latam, then it's fake lol

ย 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Concertaholic

So I canโ€™t believe I got a firsthand hint on why LG7 is coming this year. I donโ€™t want to disclose the source because theyโ€™re so sweet and Iโ€™d hate for them to get in trouble with Gagaโ€™s team for accidentally hinting at an imminent release.

Iโ€™m currently in London and I met someone who had no clue that I was a huge little monster but Gaga casually came up in the convo and he remarked that she would be โ€œcoming soonโ€ to do something related to the upcoming album release. This person has worked with Gaga on multiple occasions so I donโ€™t doubt that heโ€™s currently in the works of planning the said thing. Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t want to expose them but I promise this is legit and they said sheโ€™d be rolling out the album โ€œsoonโ€.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2
  • Shook 4

Lextyr97
Just now, Concertaholic said:

So I canโ€™t believe I got a firsthand hint on why LG7 is coming this year. I donโ€™t want to disclose the source because theyโ€™re so sweet and Iโ€™d hate for them to get in trouble with Gagaโ€™s team for accidentally hinting at an imminent release.

Iโ€™m currently in London and I met someone who had no clue that I was a huge little monster but Gaga casually came up in the convo and he remarked that she would be โ€œcoming soonโ€ to do something related to the upcoming album release. This person has worked with Gaga on multiple occasions so I donโ€™t doubt that heโ€™s currently in the works of planning the said thing. Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t want to expose them but I promise this is legit and they said sheโ€™d be rolling out the album โ€œsoonโ€.

Soon could mean 2027 and that's what I'm going with. My hype and hope were destroyed in June

• Like 1

Cello

'soon'ย 

you're going to trigger this fandomย :grr:

she/her ๐Ÿ’— free my mind
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)