Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

BrB

Rumor has it she's waiting for this thread to hit page 777ย 

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book ๐Ÿ’‹
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, Nite said:

I just can't imagine her literally putting #LG7 as a tease and then not following up until 2025ย :poot:ย please don't prove me wrong Gaga

Me too, it doesnโ€™t make sense! And we have a lot of evidence the album is coming out this year:

She was in Shangri-La Studios for months since the beginning of the year;

She made a lot of music reference on social media, acknowledging this year will be important;

LG7 & Gaga returns at GCB;ย 

She said soon (I cannot believe soon means 2025 for her);ย 

Joseph saying sheโ€™s done writing the album;

Designer spilling something about August.ย 

No way Iโ€™m delulu! The only thing that keeps me guessing is there are no photos of her at the studios where she usually does the audio mastering. Maybe this phase is not done yet?ย 

ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Me too, it doesnโ€™t make sense! And we have a lot of evidence the album is coming out this year:

She made a lot of music reference on social media, acknowledging this year will be important;

No way Iโ€™m delulu! The only thing that keeps me guessing is there are no photos of her at the studios where she usually does the audio mastering. Maybe this phase is not done yet?ย 

ย 

Not to mention she has been confirmed to have been recording with Watt as far back as Sept 2023. With Watt following her and Bobby on insta in June and she posted a selfie at Shangri-La in June or July...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Schizophonic
22 minutes ago, BrB said:

Rumor has it she's waiting for this thread to hit page 777ย 

we could speed up that processย 

7 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

ย 

she didn't for chromatica ... and i think not for ARTPOP

monketsharona
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Not to mention she has been confirmed to have been recording with Watt as far back as Sept 2023. With Watt following her and Bobby on insta in June and she posted a selfie at Shangri-La in June or July...

She was 100% already in the studio in July 2023, her posts from July were in Shangri-La studio garden. So yeah basically +1 year in the studio. This plus the fact she was definitely working with Burns in Spring at Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

she was definitely working with Burns in Spring at Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood.

SHOOK I didn't know about this!?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

StupidLoveBis

She had incredible periods without any competition at the beginning of the year to release the project...I don't understand why wait for a more complicated period. Unless the album was started from zero.

I understand (a little) the idea of releasing the album fairly close to the joker era to get a little boost, but that means promotion for the album at the very minimum (which is unfortunately the current trend for established artists).

Plus, in September, Taylor Swift will probably be releasing TV Reputation...

Modern Ecstasy2

Iโ€™m really curious to see if her hair might be different tonight/tomorrowย 

โ€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkโ€
  • Like 1

Schizophonic

i really don't want to open that box of pandora but don't forget there were long and heavy redone rumors in between as well..

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

SHOOK I didn't know about this!?

ย 

• Shook 2

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, StupidLoveBis said:

She had incredible periods without any competition at the beginning of the year to release the project...I don't understand why wait for a more complicated period. Unless the album was started from zero.

I understand (a little) the idea of releasing the album fairly close to the joker era to get a little boost, but that means promotion for the album at the very minimum (which is unfortunately the current trend for established artists).

she probably wasn't dont in the beginning of the year.

and at this point i am pretty sure her song will be titlesong for joker or at least used in the trailer or something like that. at least crosspromotion wise, if not totally connected in the prince way.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i really don't want to open that box of pandora but don't forget there were long and heavy redone rumors in between as well..

True, he was in Malibu late this year. And he liked first Gaga pic in the studio in November. And followed Cirkut the day the later followed Bobby, Burns and Andrew Watt.

Schizophonic

if lg7 is onlyproduced and written by Gaga and watt... nobody else.... get ready for the "original lg7" drama for the next 25 years

Plastic Flower
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

ย 

Don't let Bloodpop haters see the first tweet.ย :ororomunroe:

Drop it
  • LMAO 2

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

if lg7 is onlyproduced and written by Gaga and watt... nobody else.... get ready for the "original lg7" drama for the next 25 years

I doubt Gaga is always working with different co-workers. Chromatica had a ton of side producers / writers working on differents songs while BloodPop was executive producer on all the tracks, Mark Ronson on Joanne had the same status.

I'm 100% certain the same will happen with Andrew Watt on LG7

Edited by monketsharona

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)