💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6
Just now, Edonis said:

she would not put a chromatica outtake over an LG7 teaser. be serious, that's off even for her. 

Well we'll find out when LG7 comes out won't we. 

Edonis
Just now, madmagical6 said:

Well we'll find out when LG7 comes out won't we. 

well...yes of course we will lol

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I've said it before but I'll just say it again, I don't think the 'Dance In The Shadow' song isn't going to be the lead single of LG7 or on it at all. I personally think it could be a scrapped Chromatica song added for a bit of buzz. 

It doesnt make any sense to tease her return with something that wont be part of it, so knowing Gaga and her team, you're probably right.

6 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I think if it was a snippet of a real song it would be really odd to put it out there and let it just go stagnant. 

But also knowing her team they did this.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

Nite

I just can't imagine her literally putting #LG7 as a tease and then not following up until 2025 :poot: please don't prove me wrong Gaga

But I also don't really believe in the Moon being a theme tbh, I think she just found it pretty at TCB and it was a Chromatica thing :partysick:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
29 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I've said it before but I'll just say it again, I don't think the 'Dance In The Shadow' song isn't going to be the lead single of LG7 or on it at all. I personally think it could be a scrapped Chromatica song added for a bit of buzz. 

I think if it was a snippet of a real song it would be really odd to put it out there and let it just go stagnant. 

Further adds to the mystery of what LG7 genre will be! 

Then it better leak right away in full or monsters will start a world war.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz

God, I can't believe nothing has happened yet. The hype is past dead for me. 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Thanks 5

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

Are we even discussing if the snippet is from LG7 or Chromatica :laughga: Of course it's from new album, not sure it's from lead single but of course it's from LG7, she was confirming literally new era.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

LordByron28
2 hours ago, RBL said:

Omg I LIVE for that ambitious project 🫶🏼

Yeah not expecting it. Definitely ambitious but I don’t think is outside of the realm of possibilities. While I was a lot more descriptive in the previous post. I’m more or less describing a dual album; splitting them up three months apart. Then a DOC-style remix album and stripped version of the album with some additional tracks incorporated. Then a complete collectors edition with bonus tracks. She writes all the time so she could come up with more/better material in between then. If this was the BTW era it would look like this:

BTW standard with BTW, Hair, Edge of Glory, Highway Unicorn, Fashion of his love, You & I, Fashion of His Love, BJ+AF, Bad Kids, The Queen, Electric Chapel, & MTN included. 

BTW (dark side): Judas, Scheisse, HML, GH, BM, Americano, MTN (remix), Electric Chapel(remix), BJ + AF(remix), & Bad Kids(remix)

BTW (remix): 6 tracks that were recorded for ARTPOP plus Judas (remix), Scheisse(remix), HML (Remix), BTW(remix), Fashion of His Love(Remix), You & I(Remix), 

BTW(Jazz & Piano): Princess Die, Stuck on F’n you, BTW, EoG, Hair, MTN, Americano, The Queen, & tracks from The Remix album. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

i really hope she doesn't play those kind of "i give you only half an album and buy more if u want to listen full" kind of cashgames. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

BlingNotTheMusic

I can't believe it's ****ing JULY and we still have no new music. 

The first studio post that hyped me was January 8. Let that sink in :messga:

It's been 40 days since the LG7 tease. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I can't believe it's ****ing JULY and we still have no new music. 

The first studio post that hyped me was January 8. Let that sink in :messga:

It's been 40 days since the LG7 tease. 

Titanic-84-years-meme-1j4app.jpg

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 6

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

I know she won't dont his anymore in her career but what a time when Gaga performed 7 songs from her new coming album at Itunes Festival. Such an amazing moment to be a fan of hers.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I know she won't dont his anymore in her career but what a time when Gaga performed 7 songs from her new coming album at Itunes Festival. Such an amazing moment to be a fan of hers.

Back when she was a pop musician :cheeky:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Nite said:

Clearly she's been teasing this :poot:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

• Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)