๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

The fact she most probably won't tease LG7 on her last couple of Jazz and Piano dates and leaves us in the dark until the end of Summerย :laughga:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Gangie
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The fact she most probably won't tease LG7 on her last couple of Jazz and Piano dates and leaves us in the dark until the end of Summerย :laughga:

That's what she'll do

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

My guys, not to bring the mood down but I'm truly un-hyped right nowย :messga:

Her saying this is gonna be one of the most exciting years yet and half of 2024 has gone by and all we got was GCB with a 5 seconds teaser that's now forgotten, the Joker trailer and some gagging outfits for the premier / jazz & pianoย :koons:

Holding to my last pinch of hope for the last J&P date bc of her insistence ykย :cheeky:ย but oh well we'll see ig

Hang in there :heart:ย the second semester will be thrilling for us! Besides Joker movie + OST, press conferences, Gaga serving looks, I strongly believe LG7 is coming out this year, there were so many hints about it by now!

It may seem that nothing is coming cause we have no insiders or important leaks (except that girlfriend one), but maybe itโ€™s just her team being very careful and competent to make things right this time. I personally prefer an era with no leaks/anticipations.ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Levine

I can't keep up with the dates. I know tomorrow is the last date, but she has another one tonight right?

ย 

ElektrikUniCorn
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I can't keep up with the dates. I know tomorrow is the last date, but she has another one tonight right?

ย 

yes

Come come, unwrapp me!
  • Thanks 1

juicyjuicy

Tonightโ€™s the last J&P show right? Hopefully she announces something on Monday?

Levine
11 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Tonightโ€™s the last J&P show right? Hopefully she announces something on Monday?

Two more shows: tonight and tomorrow. It'll be cute to release the single tonight and close the show tomorrow by singing it.

But there are too many releases these days (Lana, Eminem), so I don't think so. A f4g can dream tho

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

PaulaMonster13
2 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Hang in there :heart:ย the second semester will be thrilling for us! Besides Joker movie + OST, press conferences, Gaga serving looks, I strongly believe LG7 is coming out this year, there were so many hints about it by now!

It may seem that nothing is coming cause we have no insiders or important leaks (except that girlfriend one), but maybe itโ€™s just her team being very careful and competent to make things right this time. I personally prefer an era with no leaks/anticipations.ย 

You're so right and I genuinely prefer an era with no leaks too. This silence from her after all of that teasing was just becoming tiring but ik the final reward will be worth itย :kara:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LordByron28
Posted (edited)

In my wildest, Delulu dreams:

LG7 (New Moon edition)- August

- 12 tracks (one or two collabs with Billie Eilish & The Weekend)

- lead single launches with release or shortly before

- industrial, dark electro-pop. Rock and metal influences incorporated with Alt-pop melodies. Similar to Judas, GH, HML, EC, BM style.ย 

- Dark thematics

LG7 (Full Moon edition)- November

- 12 tracks (4 remixes from New Moon)

- 2nd single with release featuring Chappell Roan

- Baroque pop inspired with heavy orchestra incorporation and theatre, classical music, & classic rock influence.ย 

- light thematics

- remixes are DoC style featuring collaborations with different Queer artists. Remixes are more like alternative version.ย 
ย 

LG7 (Crescent Moon edition)- February

- 12 Tracks (6 remixes from New & Full Moon editions)

- 3rd single releases

- Global EDM influence. Pop music, EDM, & Dance from all over the world including Latin America, K-pop, J-pop, Afro-pop, Euro-pop, UK, & Australia. Light hyper-pop influence. Most ARTPOP-like material.ย 

- collaboration heavy. A few big name collaborations such as Bad Bunny & BTS as well as lesser known acts from across the globe.ย 

- duality theme incorporating the light with the dark

Album #4(Lunar Eclipse edition)- May

- 12 Tracks(8 remixes, 4 originals)

- Jazz & Piano album. Remixes are off her three previous albums that have all been stripped back. Piano driven, Jazz and singer-songwriter influence.ย 

- single #4 launches

LG7 Tour- May- September

LG7 (Eternal Moon Collection)- August

- Collectorโ€™s edition compilation album of her previous material with interludes and 2 new bonus tracks to bridge the albums together

- Single # 5 releases

LG7 Tour Film (Theatrical release)- Novemberย 

- Promo single and final single from the LG7 project releases to promote the film.ย 

Entire LG7 project is complete and spans 37 original tracks (& 18 remixes/alternative versions) over the course of 15 months.ย 

Edited by LordByron28
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2

RBL
6 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

- industrial, dark electro-pop. Rock and metal influences incorporated with Alt-pop melodies. Similar to Judas, GH, HML, EC, BM style.ย 

- Dark thematics

- Baroque pop inspired with heavy orchestra incorporation and theatre, classical music, & classic rock influence.ย 

- light thematics

- remixes are DoC style featuring collaborations with different Queer artists. Remixes are more like alternative version.ย 
ย 

- 3rd single releases

- Global EDM influence. Pop music, EDM, & Dance from all over the world including Latin America, K-pop, J-pop, Afro-pop, Euro-pop, UK, & Australia. Light hyper-pop influence. Most ARTPOP-like material.ย 

- collaboration heavy. A few big name collaborations such as Bad Bunny & BTS as well as lesser known acts from across the globe.ย 

- Jazz & Piano album. Remixes are off her three previous albums that have all been stripped back. Piano driven, Jazz and singer-songwriter influence.ย 

- single #4 launches

LG7 Tour- May- September

- Collectorโ€™s edition compilation album of her previous material with interludes and 2 new bonus tracks to bridge the albums together

- Single # 5 releases

- Promo single and final single from the LG7 project releases to promote the film.ย 

Entire LG7 project is complete and spans 37 original tracks (& 18 remixes/alternative versions) over the course of 15 months.ย 

Omg I LIVE for that ambitious project ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

You're so right and I genuinely prefer an era with no leaks too. This silence from her after all of that teasing was just becoming tiring but ik the final reward will be worth itย :kara:

It will! Iโ€™m feeling this is going to be her best album so far!ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, LordByron28 said:

- Dark thematics

- light thematics

ย 

- 3rd single releases

- single #4 launches

LG7 Tour- May- September

- Single # 5 releases

:worship2:

well I'm pregnant.

ย 

I'm fine, Ta

madmagical6

I've said it before but I'll just say it again, I don't think the 'Dance In The Shadow' song isn't going to be the lead single of LG7 or on it at all. I personally think it could be a scrapped Chromatica song added for a bit of buzz.ย 

I think if it was a snippet of a real song it would be really odd to put it out there and let it just go stagnant.ย 

Further adds to the mystery of what LG7 genre will be!ย 

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Two more shows: tonight and tomorrow. It'll be cute to release the single tonight and close the show tomorrow by singing it.

But there are too many releases these days (Lana, Eminem), so I don't think so. A f4g can dream tho

Yep next is definitely not possible, Interscope is pushing Eminem's album.

I hope she will tease something big though

Edonis
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I've said it before but I'll just say it again, I don't think the 'Dance In The Shadow' song isn't going to be the lead single of LG7 or on it at all. I personally think it could be a scrapped Chromatica song added for a bit of buzz.ย 

I think if it was a snippet of a real song it would be really odd to put it out there and let it just go stagnant.ย 

Further adds to the mystery of what LG7 genre will be!ย 

she would not put a chromatica outtake over an LG7 teaser. be serious, that's off even for her.ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)