๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Monet said:

But she was selling vinyls in the release week too. The vinyls were missing some songs and had slightly different versionf of the song thoย 

ย 

And the initial bunch of vinyls were missing some songs, like YAYA and SPAGHETII, and it's not even named Cowboy Carter, but "Beyincรฉ". That's why she's releasing the "real" Cowboy Carter vinyl now

i know about the missing tracks but the miley cyrus collab was recorded weeks before and somehow made it on

it's a weird situation but shows that high profile artists can get vinyls produced much faster than people realise

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Next week, when J&P is over!

Imagine she's done with the show and let us dying of thirt for weeks without any postsย :enigma:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Gangie
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Imagine she's done with the show and let us dying of thirt for weeks without any postsย :enigma:

That's what probably will happen

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Lady Rah Rah
20 hours ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

So, announcement on July 6th, single on July 12th, it's fiiiiine

My birthday Iโ€™ll actually cryย :messga:

ARTPOP, youโ€™ll always have my heart.

Hydrangea

jokes on us sheโ€™s only just startedย :flop:ย the dance in the shadows snippet was the only few seconds in a listenable stateย 

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
44 minutes ago, NATAH said:

artists can get vinyls produced much faster than people realise

This. The whole "oh it takes months to produce them" only really applied in the beginning of the vinyl resurgence when there were only a few manufacturing facilities in the WORLD. We're now a decade in to the vinyl resurgence, atp I'm sure they have more manufacuring capability.ย 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 3

Freud

You guys seem to forget, that Gaga's own dad said that Gaga finished the album. it cant be far away

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

madmagical6
Posted (edited)

Any news? Any tea?ย 

If that designer was right about the album coming in August, hopefully we get a single this month.ย 

Edited by madmagical6

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Freud said:

You guys seem to forget, that Gaga's own dad said that Gaga finished the album. it cant be far away

He said finished writing album. Could be totally different though

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

He said finished writing album. Could be totally different though

It could, but I wouldn't count on Joe to know the difference between "writing" and "producing" etc. :cheeky:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 2

Edonis

Let's not regress, everyone. There are more signs pointing to the album being done (or, almost done) than it still being in the early stages. I don't think it's delusional to at least expect an announcement in the coming weeks for a lead single, than nothing at all.ย 

I still think the album is coming out around the Joker 2 release.ย 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I may totally be wrong but I just find it hard to believe she will release a single, a music video, wrap the album, sent the album to Interscope, release the full album, plan a full promo schedule all of this in a matter of less than two months. Especially we are still melting down everyday on the fact the announcement is still not happening for a single songย :huntyga:

I hope you are all right, but I still think fall album release is more believable at this point. The single is definitely coming soon imo though

Let's not forget that just because she's in the studio now and writing/making music, doesn't mean something's not already done and ready to go.

Her entire career she's said "I'm always writing music" "I'm always creating". Imo she's saying that stuff now too partially to throw us off. Similar to how majority of the studio posts and photos this year were oldย :huntyga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
Posted (edited)

Also friendly reminder single or not, 6 weeks of pre orders for vinyl has been the norm the mega releases aka Taylor, Billie etc. So every week that passes without an official album announcement count another 6 weeks for vinyl pre orders. Thatโ€™s the way labels gave been getting massive 1st weeks sales. Iโ€™m not talking about pressing time, is more about having weeks of fans pre ordering variants etc.

Brat was announced 2/28 released 6/7 thatโ€™s 12 weeks of pre orders. Iโ€™m sure Gaga will do at least 6 weeks of pre-orders like Billie ย 
any new release without vinyl has been underperforming.ย 

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

you need a password to enter her french shop site

Edited by 911
๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • Shook 1

msr
17 minutes ago, 911 said:

you need a password to enter her french shop site

Whatttt is this new?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)