Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

HermesGr
24 minutes ago, Stef said:

Wow!! Deleted immediately?? How convenient is that?! 

convenient for whom? 

Nessun Dorma

Sorry this is totally off topic but I’ve been curious about it for some time now and didn’t want to make a thread just to ask this so: can anyone shed a light on why Gaga is one of the least followed artists on instagram among the greatest stars such as Beyoncé (318M) and Taylor (283M)? On the other hand, Gaga (56,4M) is in the same level as Adele (56,6M). 

Maybe her music (and Adele’s) doesn’t echoes on Gen Z/Gen Alpha? 

I remember back in the day when she used to be the most followed artist on twitter. What happened since then? 

find your freedom in the music

MessyTop
13 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Sorry this is totally off topic but I’ve been curious about it for some time now and didn’t want to make a thread just to ask this so: can anyone shed a light on why Gaga is one of the least followed artists on instagram among the greatest stars such as Beyoncé (318M) and Taylor (283M)? On the other hand, Gaga (56,4M) is in the same level as Adele (56,6M). 

I remember back in the day when she used to be the most followed artist on twitter. What happened since then? 

Well she goes radio silent on Instagram for months at a time, I know fans that unfollowed her cause the constant product placement, and that’s ok, followers come and go.

she doesn’t have the most interesting social media anymore, and that’s ok, she’s in a better place mentally  

• Like 7

Nessun Dorma
36 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Well she goes radio silent on Instagram for months at a time, I know fans that unfollowed her cause the constant product placement, and that’s ok, followers come and go.

she doesn’t have the most interesting social media anymore, and that’s ok, she’s in a better place mentally  

I understand why some people get bothered about Haus Labs advertising, but that’s what Rihanna does with Fenty Beauty and she has almost 100M more followers than Gaga. 

Yeah maybe her timeline is not the most aesthetic (?) filled with high fashion photoshoots and stuff. But I like it better when she posts her selfies, I feel more connected to her somehow. 

And yes, it’s great that she’s doing better with her mental health! The number of followers really doesn’t matter when you see things through this perspective! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

palma
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

She was huge when Twitter was huge (2010-12) and then her first "flop" era coincided with the peak of Instagram (2014) and she never really recovered from it. Also Interscope/her management doesn't really invest in fake followers.

Spoiler

and also Nurtec :franminervini:

• Love 1

lastpopicon
11 minutes ago, palma said:

She was huge when Twitter was huge (2010-12) and then her first "flop" era coincided with the peak of Instagram (2014) and she never really recovered from it. Also Interscope/her management doesn't really invest in fake followers.

Reveal hidden contents

This is the correct answers, I feel. The rise of Instagram coincided with her struggles on that era.

Worth pointing out she at one point was the most followed twitter on the planet for a long time and at on point in 2010 bad romance was the most viewed video on Youtube from all the videos on the platform.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
11 minutes ago, palma said:

Hide contents

Yeah it totally makes sense! And I had forgotten about the fake followers thing lol thank you for the clarification :holdmyhand:

But I gotta say that Nurtec doesn’t bother me that much tbh :laughga:

Phoenix Rises

we gonna get something , if we can wait for years yall can wait two weeks for her to tweet something.Happy Homer Simpson GIF She will direct the first MV.:ally:

Edited by Phoenix Rises
spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Nessun Dorma
3 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

This is the correct answers, I feel. The rise of Instagram coincided with her struggles on that era.

Worth pointing out she at one point was the most followed twitter on the planet for a long time and at on point in 2010 bad romance was the most viewed video on Youtube from all the videos on the platform.

Yeah! Remember that time when she ruled the world? Good times. They’re coming back soon :vegas:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

Let Katy have her catastrophic flop moment... Gaga will come when she's ready.

I have a feeling people will be eager to see Gaga succeed after having witnessed Katy's nonsense. :iamfair:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
8 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Yeah! Remember that time when she ruled the world? Good times. They’re coming back soon :vegas:

I feel like she doesn't have to prove anything anymore, but I do think she needs to prove something to herself, if that makes sense. I trust that her magnum opus is yet to come, and that's almost criminal to say since she already gave us BTW and other amazing albums, but I really believe in her ability to deliver. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 4

buzzkill

i think the world is ready to go Gaga crazy again.

• YAAAS 7

RetroPhysico
29 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

I feel like she doesn't have to prove anything anymore, but I do think she needs to prove something to herself, if that makes sense. I trust that her magnum opus is yet to come, and that's almost criminal to say since she already gave us BTW and other amazing albums, but I really believe in her ability to deliver. 

This. I also think she found her best self again after experimenting so much with other genres and aesthetics.

I found a way back to myself again
With different tones, and metals I could bend
I hope that you will love me in this way 
For who I am—not then—but for today

This is why I'm so excited (AND IMPATIENT) for the next era. She sounds so confident in her work. :messga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

southpaw773
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

At least TikTok blew up with Bloody Mary 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

MessyTop
2 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

Yes and No! My concern is that she’s surrounded with “yes” people, I do hope he get challenged and pushed to create new things out of her comfort zone. Same choreographer, Same make up artist, same stylist, same everything for years is never good. I don’t want her to become Taylor, last 4 albums sounds the same, same producer same photographer same everything  

• Like 4

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)