Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13

Did the video go private for anyone else?ย :gum:ย maybe it was the preview and the real interview with actual music INSIGHT is coming in a few minutes guys :tony:

• Like 1

dracomalfoy

It went private lolย :enigma:ย They forgot to put another DITS snippet at the end! :tony:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

RetroPhysico
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This! I donโ€™t understand the point of the interview a month after the release? Like why? I swear the timing of it all is infuriating with her teamย 

And AFAIK, this is the only promo interview she shot that day (excluding the mini interviews on the red carpet)

So they shot just one promo, waited a month to release it, and called it a day. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

• Like 1

Gaga2645
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This! I donโ€™t understand the point of the interview a month after the release? Like why? I swear the timing of it all is infuriating with her teamย 

This is hbo, not her team lol

monketsharona

The fact you were all expecting the interview to be part of LG7 lead single promo and she literally served 4 minutes of a lot of talking for actually saying nothingย :huntyga::wtfga:

• LMAO 4

Littlefvcker

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady GagaShes trurly giving us milion reasons to let her goโ€ฆ

• Thanks 1

Hennycomb
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

This LACK OF TASTE is something else

I'll give you more material for further 'lack of taste' accusationsย :ally::

I hate The Beatles, I hate QUEEN, I never stopped to listen to an Elton John song. I really don't care about male singers or bands. I don't hate but I don't listen to Michael Jackson, Amy, Adele, Britney. I just know songs from them.

I have around 7.000 songs on my library, I just don't really connect withย big 90s or 2000s artists and bands from the U.S or the U.K.

I like alternative pop, some electronic and underground house and Brazilian alternative and some classics.

And I also have a tendency to be obsessed with an artist and never listen to them again after it fades. Gaga is my only ride or die.ย :huntyga:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

StupidLoveBis

I would have preferred not to have a teaser rather than find myself in this situation.
At least since January, apart from a few insta photos, we haven't had any real teasers, so we had no real reason to expect any announcements. But since the end of May, with this teaser, we've logically had reason to hope for an announcement. And honestly, it's exhausting.ย 

I'm dealing with a lot of personal problems at the moment, such as body dysmorphic disorder, a dangerous right-wing party that's about to take over my country..
This hope that Gaga will announce LG7 is the only positive thing in my life at the moment (I know it's pathetic but when you're in a bad place, the slightest thing that can help you, you take it).ย 
But it's psychologically difficult when you're already fragile to put all your mental health on this announcement, and in the end, day after day, it doesn't happen...

Oh wow, it feels good to 'write what's on your heart :pawsup:ย 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The fact you were all expecting the interview to be part of LG7 lead single promo and she literally served 4 minutes of a lot of talking for actually saying nothingย :huntyga::wtfga:

I haven't watched the interview yet but oh my god what is happening? this roll out makes absolutely no sense, the timing is so offย :saladga:

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I haven't watched the interview yet but oh my god what is happening? this roll out makes absolutely no sense, the timing is so offย :saladga:

And you wont see it since the video is private :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

And you wont see it since the video is private :ladyhaha:

Angry White Woman GIF

dracomalfoy

GQ8aOi0WkAAhV9M?format=jpg&name=medium

Crickets about new music but ''new tour'' sounds promisingย :stalkga:

Also didn't George Miller said he'd like to work with Gaga? ''action movie''

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Edonis
29 minutes ago, dracomalfoy said:

GQ8aOi0WkAAhV9M?format=jpg&name=medium

Crickets about new music but ''new tour'' sounds promisingย :stalkga:

Also didn't George Miller said he'd like to work with Gaga? ''action movie''

who is pop insider, are they reliable, etc. etc.?ย 

Decodekid

why is the interview down? was it a leak or whatย :messga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Nite

Metacritic listing R9 but not LG7 under future anticipated releases is killing meย :alsemanche:ย Who's maintaining that list

• LMAO 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)