• Thanks 3

Ronlop
Just now, tylerjs said:

I just want Gaga to release so this thread can die already :traumatica:

right... this pre-era needs to end

• Thanks 7

lastpopicon

honestly kinda fed after watching her on the livestream :cryga:
She sounds better than ever and looks better than ever, we know she's cooking, we just need a bit more patience now.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

homomo
Just now, Ronlop said:

right... this pre-era needs to end

2 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I just want Gaga to release so this thread can die already :traumatica:

so that's why we need to light our ALEJANDRO CANDLES BRIGHTER THAN EVER tonight. If there was ever a time to clown, it's today - because if nothing comes tonight, you can guarantee all hype will be lost.

Celebrate while you can girlies

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

• YAAAS 4

tylerjs
5 minutes ago, homomo said:

so that's why we need to light our ALEJANDRO CANDLES BRIGHTER THAN EVER tonight. If there was ever a time to clown, it's today - because if nothing comes tonight, you can guarantee all hype will be lost.

Celebrate while you can girlies

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

linkin park GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

MessyTop
28 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

This train is legendary levels of messy, one for the history books! :vegas:

Nothing like the ARTPOP era! Lol but pretty close 

• LMAO 1

Hydrangea

I see we’re still languishing with absolutely f*ck all, werk :traumatica: love that for us 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 3

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

We were so young and gullible back then... :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2

SpiritBunny
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

At least back then we had an album title at least. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

palma

I'm laying on my bed and there's a MASSSSSSSIVE full moon like it lights up the whole room and I'm staring at it rn. I know I shouldn't but the little delulu in me is still hoping for a surprise release in a few hours :icant:

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1661878778

• Love 6

Ultimecia

Surprise drop in 5 hours guys... :poot:

Anyway, I'm going on a walk... My head is going to explode. :interestinga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 4

PartySick
42 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Love this, thank you. A little late, but thank you! @River should take notes. And this post should be on the GGD homepage :huntyga:

Literally so confused about what you mean 'cause I've ALWAYS maintained that we know nothing and that if we did, it'd be kept quiet. I think I got you guys with a joke one time and immediately apologized afterwards 'cause I saw how it upset you and never did it again.

But it's been said multiple times.

Y'all decided to come for me because River kept trolling you (which I've officially asked to stop, lo siento for throwing you under the bus bestie but honestly deserved) and you guys made your own assumptions.

I didn't even say anything about LG7 in my stupid joke thread, it was fine until y'all assumed I was cryptically referring to LG7 rumors which I've given you absolutely no reason to believe I'd do.

40 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tuesday: "And because I know y'all will ask, we didn't get told anything crazy but what we were told leads me to believe this single is coming within a month. If not June then July."

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

37 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Thanks for the clarification. However, you mentioned receiving information that suggested the single might be coming in either June or July. Why can't you simply share this information openly, considering it's not confirmed or considered a leak, and allow everyone to interpret it for themselves?

I feel like that could've avoided a lot of frustration in general.

The tiny bit of info we got leads me to speculate that it's coming sooner rather than later :saladga:

I won't specifically share it, despite how inconsequential it is, 'cause I respect the person who shared with us and won't jeopardize their relationship with Gaga's people for internet clout or 'cause y'all are thirsty for info when you should just be content with waiting for the album.

But noted again. Next time I know something, I won't mention/allude to it publicly at all.

Most of y'all ought to know me better than this tbh. I love y'all so much but jesus christ this site is gonna make my hair go grey with how frustrating it is just to exist here sometimes.

💚
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Literally so confused about what you mean 'cause I've ALWAYS maintained that we know nothing and that if we did, it'd be kept quiet. I think I got you guys with a joke one time and immediately apologized afterwards 'cause I saw how it upset you and never did it again.

Y'all decided to come for me because River kept trolling you (which I've officially asked to stop, lo siento for throwing you under the bus bestie but honestly deserved) and you guys made your own assumptions.

I didn't even say anything about LG7 in my stupid joke thread, it was fine until y'all assumed I was cryptically referring to LG7 rumors which I've given you absolutely no reason to believe I'd do.

The tiny bit of info we got leads me to speculate that it's coming sooner rather than later :saladga:

I won't specifically share it, despite how inconsequential it is, 'cause I respect the person who shared with us and won't jeopardize their relationship with Gaga's people for internet clout or 'cause y'all are thirsty for info when you should just be content with waiting for the album.

But noted again. Next time I know something, I won't mention/allude to it publicly at all.

Most of y'all ought to know me better than this tbh. I love y'all so much but jesus christ this site is gonna make my hair go grey with how frustrating it is just to exist here sometimes.

The problem in lies that a few days ago, you literally said you knew something and shared the June/July tea. 

Today, you are saying you know nothing. That's the issue. On top of the trolling and I'm sorry but, you know we are a rabid base, did you not think the word "rumors" would trigger an inquisitive response re: new music? Come on now. 

I apologize for making you feel any type of way but you have to realize for liddos that have been waiting on new music, this is literally the WORST time for vague, cryptic, or even trolling messages.

:heart: you!

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EvilBunny
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh nice, you’re great at playing the victim! 

• Thanks 4

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)